Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FM22

Jan 10, 2016
Great map! I really hope it gets added! I would have it 3 player as there aren't too many of those right now. My only problem with it is the iron gen postion near the egg; it can get annoying like in storm on some islands, maybe just move it round to the outside of the column?

Krazy_Instinct

Feb 15, 2016
Ehhh this map is amazing overall but I just have a problem about the taking damage part on your island, as that would be kinda inconvenient and no other maps have that kind of thing that make to take damage intentionally. Also, from my point of view, I don't like how it takes so much time to get to the diamond generator on the top floor, and also to get back down, unless you wanna commit suicide and jump down from that little trap hole you left there. And does it matter if the islands aren't equally spaced apart?

FM22

Jan 10, 2016
Ehhh this map is amazing overall but I just have a problem about the taking damage part on your island, as that would be kinda inconvenient and no other maps have that kind of thing that make to take damage intentionally. Also, from my point of view, I don't like how it takes so much time to get to the diamond generator on the top floor, and also to get back down, unless you wanna commit suicide and jump down from that little trap hole you left there. And does it matter if the islands aren't equally spaced apart?
I think that the trap holes add a bit of variety to gameplay but the fall distance could be a bit less. It does matter that the islands are spaces reasonably equally, otherwise 1 or 2 teams have 'better' islands. A good example is dwarven where pink and orange have a better-protected egg and favourable diamond gen locations on mid.

Krazy_Instinct

Feb 15, 2016
I think that the trap holes add a bit of variety to gameplay but the fall distance could be a bit less. It does matter that the islands are spaces reasonably equally, otherwise 1 or 2 teams have 'better' islands. A good example is dwarven where pink and orange have a better-protected egg and favourable diamond gen locations on mid.
Yes, I guess if you put it that way the wholes are fine, but the part about it being too high up aaaannddd again the time it takes to get to the diamond gen and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom