Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
Hi
I was wondering if anyone can tell me whats the best kit to use on normal egg wars and on op/normal mode?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
If you are good at throwing potions or want to practice debuffer is the best kit by far.
Before I used debuffer I used healer and moneybags though which are also great normal kits.
All of these kits are pretty good across all modes in normal :3

In speed MasterMine (the haste kit) is probably the best as you can swing faster and mine faster. It also is good for every mode.
The gold armor kit is good for normal/hardcore and the speed kit can be good for all modes.

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
When playing normal or op, i just use the gapple kit, so i can start with 2 crapples and if i rush, i could eat one if my hearts are low to get regen for a bit

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Normal mode

Hardcore | Egg armour - There's no natural health regeneration and people will die quickly that's why you need armour quickly to give you a huge advantage in fights!

Normal | Healer - Golden apples are seriously underated in normal mode, especially when your opponents don't have any! The resistance and regeneration give you a huge advantage before going into a fight!

Over powered | Money bags - Money bags is a personal favourite of mine and is a good kit for every mode. The reason it is so good for OP is that everything is cheap, including obsidian meaning people get very good protection of their eggs quickly. When you spawn and are first to the iron generator you have 25 iron (+10 money bags) Just enough for basic gear; armour, weapon, food, pick axe and blocks.

Speed mode

There are a lot of good kits for speed mode and 'the best one' often depends on your playing style.

Hardcore | Golden shell - Golden armour is quite a bit better than leather giving you an instant advantage over players before the game has even started. Also it is time consuming and expensive to buy armour, meaning teams have more time to protect their eggs which you don't want in speed mode!

Normal | Golden shell - Gives you a huge advantage in PvP, allows for quick preparation and allows you to take eggs quickly!

Over powered | Egg legs - In overpowered mode protection is incredibly cheap meaning games will almost definitely last a long time unless you get to an egg ASAP! Egg legs gives you two speed two potions allowing you to get around the map quickly and make the game a lot quicker and more enjoyable!

Please like if you agree as it really helps me out!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi
I was wondering if anyone can tell me whats the best kit to use on normal egg wars and on op/normal mode?

Golden apple or Healer is ok for Normal . Egg Armour kit will be good if you don't want to buy armour every so often, also a good kit in Hardcore. Debuffer for OP as the potions last quite long and it's always useful.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I use these kits in Normal Eggwars:

• Hardcore - I don't like this gamemode.
  • Normal - Healer (Golden apples), always. In my opinion it's the best kit for Normal.
  • Overpowered - Healer (Golden apples), always. In my opinion this is also the best kit for Overpowered.

Speed Eggwars:

• Hardcore - I don't like this gamemode.
  • Normal - Golden Armour, Regeneration I after eating a steak, the Speed potions or the Mixing spoon.
  • Overpowered - Golden Armour, Regeneration I after eating a steak or the Speed potions.

I hope that it's useful for you! Enjoy your Eggwars games!

Reactions: HamzaPlayz
B

Brendan Gasper

Hi Hamza.

Hardcore - Egg Armour

Normal - Rabbit, Healer (Money Bags if your a rusher)

OP - Rabbit, Healer (Money Bags if your a rusher)

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
I usually use egg armour, healer or money bags on normal and hardcore, as i like to get to rush middle as fast as possible, on overpowered, all the items in the kits mentioned before, are quickly obtained or unnecessary, so i generally get debuffer so i don't need to bother with a weapon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom