Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I write this everytime I make a suggestion but if this gets added please make sure it is on Bedrock also xD

Anyways, my idea is a final kill / egg break message. When you buy egg wars rank and you kill someone, funny messages will play rather than “player was slain by player”. I think there should be an egg break message/final kill message that reveals your stats. Example, “player was player’s #500th final kill!” And “teams egg wars broken by player, that’s their #2000th egg!”. I see there’s been many loot suggestion ideas and I thought I would throw this one out there. If you have any ideas to build on it or make it sound better feel free to reply. Thanks :)

Reactions: FloLoFlo

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Isn't this already a thing? I think i saw this already.
I don't think so, I have never seen it. Nor on Java, nor on Bedrock.

About the suggestion, I first want to say you clearly just took the idea from Hypixel since final kills are elimination on Cubecraft :p
The egg break message is pretty nice and could be put together with others. The kill message would be only for plus ranks (on Java, on Bedrock only for ranks) but besides that they both sound fun!
Could you add a poll? Then I can vote yes :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I write this everytime I make a suggestion but if this gets added please make sure it is on Bedrock also xD

Anyways, my idea is a final kill / egg break message. When you buy egg wars rank and you kill someone, funny messages will play rather than “player was slain by player”. I think there should be an egg break message/final kill message that reveals your stats. Example, “player was player’s #500th final kill!” And “teams egg wars broken by player, that’s their #2000th egg!”. I see there’s been many loot suggestion ideas and I thought I would throw this one out there. If you have any ideas to build on it or make it sound better feel free to reply. Thanks :)
I would love this!

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I don't think so, I have never seen it. Nor on Java, nor on Bedrock.

About the suggestion, I first want to say you clearly just took the idea from Hypixel since final kills are elimination on Cubecraft :p
The egg break message is pretty nice and could be put together with others. The kill message would be only for plus ranks (on Java, on Bedrock only for ranks) but besides that they both sound fun!
Could you add a poll? Then I can vote yes :)
Oh lmao I’m stupid I guess that’s where It came from *creativity 100* I guess it would probably be copying Hypixel for eliminations but I still want that for egg breaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fesa

Arbrand1

Feb 14, 2021

I think this is a great and funny idea! I hope they add this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom