Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like having generator effects?

• Maybe.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I thought of something that seems like a pretty decent idea to me, and I thought I'd make a forum to see what your guys' opinions on this are.

Before I continue, NOTE: I am not sure myself if this is a good idea or not, I am asking on your opinions on this for a reason, it could be good, it could be bad.

Now my idea is, as you could read from the title, Generator effects. It's happened to me that, I am at my island, I got more diamonds/gold than I actually need, all my generators are at maximum level, so then I just kind of do whatever. This is why I thought it would be fun to add generator effects, for a set amount of diamonds, you could upgrade a generator up a sub-level, 2 entire stacks of diamonds to get a potion effect, (only whoever upgraded the generator gets the effect), and the potion effect you get would change depending on what generator sub-upgrade you get, for example; Iron: Speed Gold: Regen Diamond: Power (Could change if idea is acceptable), and every sub-upgrade you get, the potion effect goes up a level (max 3(?)) and one last thing, if you sub-upgrade 2 or more seperate generators to maximum, you get potion level 4, it can't increase from this point.

Now please post what you think about this suggestion, is it too op, is it too weak, is it an absolutely HORRIBLE suggestion, is it a decent suggestion? Please post what you think below.

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
I thought of something that seems like a pretty decent idea to me, and I thought I'd make a forum to see what your guys' opinions on this are.

Before I continue, NOTE: I am not sure myself if this is a good idea or not, I am asking on your opinions on this for a reason, it could be good, it could be bad.

Now my idea is, as you could read from the title, Generator effects. It's happened to me that, I am at my island, I got more diamonds/gold than I actually need, all my generators are at maximum level, so then I just kind of do whatever. This is why I thought it would be fun to add generator effects, for a set amount of diamonds, you could upgrade a generator up a sub-level, 2 entire stacks of diamonds to get a potion effect, (only whoever upgraded the generator gets the effect), and the potion effect you get would change depending on what generator sub-upgrade you get, for example; Iron: Speed Gold: Regen Diamond: Power (Could change if idea is acceptable), and every sub-upgrade you get, the potion effect goes up a level (max 3(?)) and one last thing, if you sub-upgrade 2 or more seperate generators to maximum, you get potion level 4, it can't increase from this point.

Now please post what you think about this suggestion, is it too op, is it too weak, is it an absolutely HORRIBLE suggestion, is it a decent suggestion? Please post what you think below.
I mean its ok but it depends on the potions if it strength hell no!!! But if it is like swiffness or something like that,I would be ok and chill with that!! Thx for suggestion! ;)

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
As I said, it was just an idea, it could be other potion effects it doesn't really matter, just wanted to know what you guys think, thanks. And since diamond is pretty "durable" or something..? Anyways, it could use resistance instead.

D

Deleted member 169486

Maybe it could act like a beacon, 2 stacks of diamonds for the effect but it only works if you are in range of that type of generator on your island only.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
No we were arguing a little!! Plz don't disrespect me I am a player:p
Arguing? That was discussing like normal people. You know, it's why we all came to the forums. To discuss, talk. Be. Know.
I suggest not asking for a lock unless you're the owner of the thread, the thread is inappropriate, or it's morally wrong in general.
Also Nikoshka wasn't disrespecting you in any way, but just making you rethink about your decision of asking for a lock.

Reactions: Nikboo

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
Arguing? That was discussing like normal people. You know, it's why we all came to the forums. To discuss, talk. Be. Know.
I suggest not asking for a lock unless you're the owner of the thread, the thread is inappropriate, or it's morally wrong in general.
Also Nikoshka wasn't disrespecting you in any way, but just making you rethink about your decision of asking for a lock.
Nah we dont need your help we don't need plan C to come over with me and Plan A and B --.--

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Maybe it could act like a beacon, 2 stacks of diamonds for the effect but it only works if you are in range of that type of generator on your island only.
I was thinking of that when I was making this thread, I think I forgot it when I was writing, good idea though! They could maybe extend the range though.

Reactions: Ping Ether

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Thanks for the backup, I honestly have no idea why this dude is arguing and asking for a lock.. If he doesn't like this thread he can just ignore it... :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom