Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
ok so as you know gapple prices have gone up. yes they have.

gaps are an essential to pvp especially late game against some camping noobs. in the OP mode of the game it is supposed to be OverPowered with this new 3 gold it is clearly not OverPowered and has become the new normal gapple wise.

another thing the new maps are well... ewww. eggs are easy to get and there is legit no point in playing them.
the pvp mechanic has gone from bad to worse get a good one like draco's.
and well thats it the new update is awful

Reactions: CamiSimmons
D

Deleted member 436996

Yes golden apples are essential, but having them 1 gold was annoying and made them TOO overpowered. It wasn't fair at any point, and I agree they've changed the gold. And I still think that 3 gold is kind of overpowered, since 64 is 21 golden apples, which with a level 4 generator that's not any hard.
But anyways, I prefer them as they are right now.

As for the maps thing, I haven't played them yet so I can't judge the feeling when you play (even though that I played the desert solo map on bedrock, and I like it.)

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
3 gold is NOT OverPowered.
1 gold is and it should have stayed that way. i didn't see any problem with it being 1 gold.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Have u seen people with 40 gapples and a full inventory full of armor? Even with half health unless ur critting every hit its gonna take you ages to kill someone.
no lel. i never crit and i shred through peoples gaps. the 1 gold gaps was fine they should have just left it that way. and if they are going to increase the price put it at 2 gold not 3

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Thanks for your feedback. As of now, the golden apple prices are staying as they are, we have balanced them out for all of the gamemodes available. As for the maps, sorry that you don't like them, not all maps are for everyone. Some will like them, some will not. Thanks! :)

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. As of now, the golden apple prices are staying as they are, we have balanced them out for all of the gamemodes available. As for the maps, sorry that you don't like them, not all maps are for everyone. Some will like them, some will not. Thanks! :)
cammmmm. 2 gold is better and the pvp jar is weird. its worse than it was before. get a jar like Draco

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
another thing. why isnt falling in the void insta kill. it just makes void dying worse and longer

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Golden apples at their previous prices really over-centralised the gameplay. They should be an option of food, not the only food worth buying. When everybody is overpowered, nobody is overpowered. They also slowed down the gameplay a lot, making long-range combat totally non-viable outside of sniping bridgers. That is why their prices needed adjusting.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It's also worth mentioning that a lower golden apple cost disproportionately benefits less skilled players. Being able to regenerate health means players are more lax about the amount of damage they take, and allows for weaker players to prolong fights against better players for much longer. Longer survivability means it is easier to stockpile gear, which is probably one of the main causes of camping (something else you seem to take issue with). Because everybody will be dying much more frequently without these dazzling safety nets, you should be able to win games noticeably faster. It also teaches players not to depend on what is a scarce or inaccessible item in other games to stay alive, meaning they'll value each hitpoint much more.

I remember OP Skywars having a similar issue where you'd find entire stacks of golden apples at a time. All it did was extend the duration of fights, devalue all other types of food, and over-centralise Punch III bows even more. OP gamemodes are only fun when the right balance is found between longer times to kill and the ability to still kill players who are weaker than you, without having to rely on armour breakages or indirect kill confirms such as the void.

Also, it's been a couple of hours. I think we should see how the game develops a little bit before making any rash adjustments.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Finally someone with some common sense
You know, pointing at the one person who agrees with you and praising them out of the others who do not doesnt really get your point across, if anything it makes you look like you arent really here for a proper discussion of gameplay.

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You know, pointing at the one person who agrees with you and praising them out of the others who do not doesnt really get your point across, if anything it makes you look like you arent really here for a proper discussion of gameplay.
Ahh, the good ol' Grouchy Squidward. An argument that never gets old ;P

Should try to explain why you think the increased price is a bad thing. I understand where people are coming from when they say "the higher cost doesn't fit the definition of overpowered", but if everybody has them then nobody is overpowered. It's sorta like OP KitPvP before the 2016 update, when every kit had five god apples included. It didn't make the gameplay overpowered, it just meant your armour would break after two fights and outcomes came down to the amount of golden apples you started with.

Reactions: Story

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
If you get used to the update it will all make sense, although I think making golden apples more expensive was a good idea, tryharders and campers cant get lots and lots of gapples so the games will end faster.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom