Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 31, 2017
I was playing egg wars on the map construction the other day and i got an idea to update it. It isn't a big update just one that adds the emerald generator into it. I was thinking while playing about construction sites and how they're blocked off. So I got the idea what if you added a barricade somewhere in mid and players had to climb over it or something like that to get to the emerald generator.

L

Lightning McQueen

Uh no thank you .

Construction was a beautiful map that was removed and re added , but in the process was heavily edited. It is merely a shell of what it was. I'd prefer to keep the 2% that remains of the original.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This map doesn't seem to be 1 of those heavy hitters for emeralds by that I mean with emeralds this map might be ruined due to camping so I can't say no for sure but for now I am going to say no (maybe if I played it my mind would change but maybe not)

Reactions: Facelurite

Magitroopa

Jul 30, 2016
New Jersey, United States
twitter.com
I honestly wish myself that the original Construction map could somehow come back, I really liked that, especially with the fact that it doesn't take 10 seconds for someone to build over to your island, break your egg, and kill you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom