Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Made a thread about this before, people ignored it (probably because of title) so I remade it.

I personally love playing egg wars, it's one of my favorite games on Cubecraft by far, but if you've played egg wars for at least a decent amount of time, you would know that campers are a big problem from time-to-time, break bridge, get a bow, and just not allow anybody near while profiting the max level gens on their own island. That is why I would like to suggest a new feature in egg wars, I honestly don't know if this would be worth it to add or not, in my opinion it would also make gameplay more difficult for some people who think egg wars is too easy. My suggestion is, adding Catastrophes. Say every 10 minutes or so, a random catastrophe, ex: Lightning storm, hits a random players island (With warning like a minute before) for a minute or so, and if you stay on your island you will either get damage or killed forcing players to retreat to middle. Every 30 minutes it would add an extra catastrophe so say after an hour and a half there would be 3 different catastrophes hitting 3 islands (they can hit the same one if your unlucky)

List of catastrophes:

Lightning storm:
Clouds appear over the players island for a minute and strike down lightning with 3-7 second intervals.

Invasion:
Mobs spawn all over the players island and hunt you down, Zombies, Skeletons, Creepers (Charged if during a thunderstorm), Endermen, and basically every other mobile enemy mob and disappear after a minute (Creepers don't damage the natural environment but can destroy player placed blocks). (Player can fight them off like every other mob)

Lava rain:
Lava falls from the sky all over your island drenching it in lava for one minute, no fire spread.

Anti-gravitational field
Similar to invasion, except all the mobs are Shulkers, as the name suggests, their abilities will make you float into the air until you eventually fall and die or avoid their attacks.

Earthquake:
Random parts of your island break off and fall into the void

Meteor rain
Only possible after first 30 minutes, rarest catastrophe, meteors fall down from the sky for a minute like the rest, but they can destroy the natural environment AND player placed blocks

That is all for now, might add more some other time if the idea is acceptable.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Skywars is fine but this happening in eggwars is a bit strange, what'll happen to your egg when some events occur? Plus camping is a strategy, although I just don't like camping for like 2 hours, so instead of 10 minutes maybe 40 minutes to an hour before they happen.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Wow that's right, I completely forgot about that xD
I doubt this will be added anyways, but what they could do is make the egg immune to all catastrophies(Bedrock is naturally immune), if the ground around it gets destroyed they can always bridge to it.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
I don't get why you say the other thread is being ignored when t has replies.

Like I said on the other thread, these wouldn't defeat campers. Lightning won't kill anyone who has an obby home, lava is easy to build above and wait or be blocked off. If someone is camping the only method that could kill them or impact them is if the blocks beneath them disappear or the gens break

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
The other one was getting a lot less replies. And thanks for your participation on this(just ignore the other thread and reply here).

D

Deleted member 169486

I would suggest not making more then one thread. It's not being ignored, it's just not seen. Someone will look at it. Double posting threads may result in a ban or mute from the forums.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Okay sorry, still fairly new to this, I will try to see if I can remove the other one. Once again, sorry.

N

Nikboo

Locked the thread.
Please avoid making duplicate threads in the future are this is considered as post farming.
Players will view your suggestion in time. Be patient. :)

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom