Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XFactorDroid

Mar 25, 2017
The other day, and today, and last week, and a few days ago, I have seen Hackers in the Servers, and playing the games. Just today, there was a team of 5 people hacking, and having lots of fun, winning, One of them, had force field, and I couldnt even hit him, and I had to punch bow him off the edge, then their team won the game. This isnt a ban report, this is just asking, Whats up with the Anti- Cheat? Like, there seems to be way more hackers than there had used to be in the past, It really ticks me off. I'm a Pretty active player, and i am CONSTANTLY seeing hackers, and it gets on my nerves, I try and play, I sometimes win, But hackers get on my nerves, and at the end, they say things along the lines of E.z or something like that, and people in the game are calling them hackers. When im watching them, and spectating them after I die, They are doing hacks, and they don't even glitch from the anti- cheat. I mean, they get kicked for flying, but im pretty sure that's part of another plugin. If any Moderator, or Admin, I would love to have the anti cheat fixed. I think lots of people Hope it gets fixed as well. P.S It might not even need to be fixed, just get a better one.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Sentinel is not perfect, but it's getting better. Sad to hear you came across a group of hackers, however they are getting fewer and far between as sentinel does get better. Also, recording and reporting the hackers can be a great help to the server. The report website is https://reports.cubecraft.net but you need video proof of hackers for your report to be successful.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Just a question: in which version do you play?

Sentinel is an Anti-Cheat which gets better and better every day, it learns more and more every day. Though, everyone would appreciate it if you report those hackers on our report site (https://reports.cubecraft.net/login) with video evidence which shouldn't be longer than 5 minutes of duration. It doesn't matter if your report gets declined because Sentinel already banned that hacker because you reported that hacker at least :)

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Just a question: in which version do you play?

Sentinel is an Anti-Cheat which gets better and better every day, it learns more and more every day. Though, everyone would appreciate it if you report those hackers on our report site (https://reports.cubecraft.net/login) with video evidence which shouldn't be longer than 5 minutes of duration. It doesn't matter if your report gets declined because Sentinel already banned that hacker because you reported that hacker at least :)
If sentiel bans people even if they are just reported, doesn't that mean reporting anyone gets them banned? xD

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
The other day, and today, and last week, and a few days ago, I have seen Hackers in the Servers, and playing the games. Just today, there was a team of 5 people hacking, and having lots of fun, winning, One of them, had force field, and I couldnt even hit him, and I had to punch bow him off the edge, then their team won the game. This isnt a ban report, this is just asking, Whats up with the Anti- Cheat? Like, there seems to be way more hackers than there had used to be in the past, It really ticks me off. I'm a Pretty active player, and i am CONSTANTLY seeing hackers, and it gets on my nerves, I try and play, I sometimes win, But hackers get on my nerves, and at the end, they say things along the lines of E.z or something like that, and people in the game are calling them hackers. When im watching them, and spectating them after I die, They are doing hacks, and they don't even glitch from the anti- cheat. I mean, they get kicked for flying, but im pretty sure that's part of another plugin. If any Moderator, or Admin, I would love to have the anti cheat fixed. I think lots of people Hope it gets fixed as well. P.S It might not even need to be fixed, just get a better one.
The anticheat is CONSTANTLY being worked on. Code isnt perfect so it wont detect all the hackers.

In the mean time report hackers at https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
If you'd like to help CubeCraft, you should consider reporting the hackers you encounter with video evidence provided. Anti-Cheat is still under development, and it's obviously not as accurate as a staff member looking into reports, but nonetheless it's great to have something that can detect hacking players, and it does it's job.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I personally see less hackers then usual, you have to remember to keep an open mind, sometimes a glitch happens, or someone lags, this could have happened in a few of your cases keep an open mind and remember: innocent until proven guilty

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom