Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoJellyFish

Mar 12, 2017
Destroying an egg in EGGwars is kind of anti-climactic. So I was thinking, maybe they should add a short buff to the player after popping it. Which lead to me coming up with the idea of adding it so that destroying an egg while grant the player a strength buff to help killing any of the team members still alive. I know that there is the Cheeky Beeky achievement that is rewarded to anyone that kills someone, breaks their egg, then kills them again. But, I was also thinking of an achievement called "Eggdrenaline" which would be rewarded to anyone that breaks an egg and then kills the same player/team with the new strength buff.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
its not hard to kill someone after breaking an egg sometimes to break the egg you have to kill the other players first to make it easier

i dont see this as umm you know useful or necessary

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Look, the PvP'ers under us will kill them easily (I think). The PvP'ers who aren't so good can kill them as well, I know for sure. Or you need to have the bad luck of getting shot and die, but the most PvP'ers can kill team members of an enemy team. In my opinion this isn't really necessary. If you can't PvP so good, go to PvP on the server and practise (not meant mean) :)

Last edited:

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
as it is their is an eggwars ability where you have a % chance to get an effect when you "pop" an egg so i would say this is too close to their existing idea.

OreoCookieBar

Apr 1, 2017
Destroying an egg in EGGwars is kind of anti-climactic. So I was thinking, maybe they should add a short buff to the player after popping it. Which lead to me coming up with the idea of adding it so that destroying an egg while grant the player a strength buff to help killing any of the team members still alive. I know that there is the Cheeky Beeky achievement that is rewarded to anyone that kills someone, breaks their egg, then kills them again. But, I was also thinking of an achievement called "Eggdrenaline" which would be rewarded to anyone that breaks an egg and then kills the same player/team with the new strength buff.
Thats a good thought about it, but, when you kinda think about it, this would make it unfair for others due to the fact you have a buff, and other teams don't really have a chance. :( But I like he ideas you guys come up with!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Thats a good thought about it, but, when you kinda think about it, this would make it unfair for others due to the fact you have a buff, and other teams don't really have a chance. :( But I like he ideas you guys come up with!
Please do not necro-post on a thread older than 2 weeks.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Please do not reply to threads older than 2 weeks as it's not allowed.
Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom