Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
It would be nice if the eggs would hatch after 3 hours to wind up the game faster

They'd spawn ender dragons which would fly around their island of origin and attemp to kill players . Oh this means all teams Would lose their egg

Also have a few withers spawn at mid maybe

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont like this idea. You must to fight with other people. The enderdragons must not destroy the eggs.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
This idea would be really cool. Let's say that having an animation where after that time period (Maybe just an hour) the eggs starts levitating to the sky whilst having the dragon's death animation? That would be awesome! :P
I dont like this idea. You must to fight with other people. The enderdragons must not destroy the eggs.
So you're saying that you would still want to fight even though your game has been 3 hours long? Welp, I'm not joining a game with you.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
It would be nice if the eggs would hatch after 3 hours to wind up the game faster

They'd spawn ender dragons which would fly around their island of origin and attemp to kill players . Oh this means all teams Would lose their egg

Also have a few withers spawn at mid maybe
You realize how long 3 hours is? I would decrease it to 1 hours. I think it's a good suggestion, but I think that they're shouldn't be a dragon at mid. If a player is at mid, that means that they're probably not camping, and is kinda unfair because they're trying to win.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
No, ender dragons is to oberkill, and then withers does not help with that!
If you dont want a 3 hour game then rush other players before they get too many diamonds.
But about the eggs breaking, i think after an hour or two would be good.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Not that easy if it's a game as big as TeaParty for example. Impossible to have 7 other teams under control in that case.
Well, thats true, didnt think about that. But i agree with having the eggs broken after some time, just not an enderdragon spawning.

cookieMoonstr

Aug 23, 2016
Not 1 hour . I love playing long games . But they shouldn't get toooooo long
Dude hour long games are soo boring, they take way too long. Imagine how many points you could get by playing like 10 6 minute games vs 1 game thats an hour long

EDIT: On second thought its kinda rare for really short games, yeah its possible and sometimes pretty easy, but on second thought compare it to like 6 10 minute games, those are more reasonable.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Dude hour long games are soo boring, they take way too long. Imagine how many points you could get by playing like 10 6 minute games vs 1 game thats an hour long

EDIT: On second thought its kinda rare for really short games, yeah its possible and sometimes pretty easy, but on second thought compare it to like 6 10 minute games, those are more reasonable.
All the epic battles happen in long games also some players like me don't play for points

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What are you playing Hardcore Triple Health On Teaparty while everyone has the money bags kit and there are like 5 teams camping their islands?
seriously how do you get a 3 hour long game?
OP Double Health with Campers takes about 1 hour/1 and a half hours max
Nobody wants to play one game for 3 hours
T E A P A R T Y
well if things aren't about to end by 1 hour just leave
1 ender dragon maybe
being how hard it is to get too 3 hours than sure 1 ender dragon spawns but no withers

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Wowowowow I'm not leaving a game which I've put 3 hours into!!!!!

I've played 3 hours games I won btw I had to 2v5 orange

1 ender dragon is useless

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Wowowowow I'm not leaving a game which I've put 3 hours into!!!!!
I said if you are getting anywhere near so after 1 hour and absolutely nothing has happened why would you stay in that game if you want this to be the case than obviously you don't like being in games which by 2 hours still nothing has happened
also 1 ender-dragon would be plenty as enough besides if it dies than it comes back maybe with 2
again I think a lot of people would agree that eggwars still has to be eggwars

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Im not completely sure about the enderdragon part of it.
Maybe just all eggs are destroyed after 1 and a half hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom