Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you believe that this is a feature worth being added onto the Java Eggwars game mode?

• Total voters

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Hello, CubeCraft community!
I've recently thought of a small, yet cool idea which although wouldn't make as much of a difference to an average Eggwars game as you'd anticipate, it would help newer players understand more when defending their Egg!

Here's the idea:
Basically, a 2d tag is rendered over the player's egg. This tag will display how defended the player's egg is. It will also teach newer players how to properly use the current meta on Eggwars, along with informing them how to use their resources strategically. For example, don't start off by spending all your gold on arrows when you can buy obsidian to maximize your egg defence! Here is an example of how this tag would look in-game:

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 1.41.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 1.41.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 1.42.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 1.42.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 1.43.14 PM.png

The names of each egg defence level would be based on the choice of blocks, for example:
If the player used 16 blocks of Hay Bales to defend their egg, the indicator would show Egg Defense: Decent. However, if the player uses 16 blocks of Obsidian to defend their egg, the indicator would show Egg Defense: Very Strong.

I personally believe this would be a cool addon to the game and would partially help newer players when they're learning how to play the game!
Please give me your thoughts in the comments below! I'm always open to constructive criticism!

*To clear all concerns,
This is only for the player's OWN egg as that wouldn't make it fun to see the exact amount of defence of another player's egg.
Dreamspqce.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jiivan and Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
You can easily see the egg protection of the team you're attacking. I don't think this is necessary, but it could be a nice addition. Thanks for the suggestion. Have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: Skqrrt and Jiivan

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
It would be cool to have a feature like the one you suggest, but it would run the fun. It's better to not know how covered the enemy egg is rather than knowing it (I don't want surprises to be spoilt). Furthermore, if a tag shows on the egg, people will easily see where the egg is located... there are many people that are lost when finding an egg, specially me.
Although, nice suggestions.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It would be a great addition but instead of it being in game maybe there could be something added to the Eggwars Team Lobby, that explains the Egg Defences. It would be similar to the Generator layout. :>

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom