Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LikwidBacon

Oct 14, 2016
United States
Pretty much everyone knows it's a bad idea to choose the egg armor kit in over-powered mode because it doesn't come with the protection 5 enchantment that will help out ALOT in pvp. Just an idea that when the game mode is changed to over-powered, the egg armor will automatically be enchanted with protection 5.

Just an idea. Thanks! :D

Reactions: Firewand

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is exactly what i say to myself every game! It would be great for the kits to change according to the game mode! I am not a coder (or at least not yet), so i don't know how easy it would be to do, but from other replies to this thread:

hard to implement

it may not be the easiest thing to do.

I hope it does get put in though :-D

Reactions: Coprolalia

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I do think that some kits need to be weaker or stronger in some item types. In op almost everyone picka moneybags because its an instant 30 sandstone which gets you most of the way to mid. In hardcore people tend to pick egg armor because armor is so expensive.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Nope nope nope.
Kits are fine as is. You just need to pick the right kit for the right gamemode. If you pick the wrong kit, that's your fault.
If this were implemented they might as well buff eggcracker and give obsidian to eggshell since it's too "weak" for OP.
The kits are made how they are and you just need to pick a good one. Egg armour can be extremely OP in hardcore items as you can kitfarm. Same goes for healer.

Reactions: Despacito 2

ThePanManYT

Nov 21, 2016
I think it is up the players to decide which kit they will or will not pick. Kits are made for different game modes and that's fine the way it is.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Pretty much everyone knows it's a bad idea to choose the egg armor kit in over-powered mode because it doesn't come with the protection 5 enchantment that will help out ALOT in pvp. Just an idea that when the game mode is changed to over-powered, the egg armor will automatically be enchanted with protection 5.

Just an idea. Thanks! :D
Keep in mind if you change one, you have to change the others too.(so not everybody choses that one kit) I do not want a level 2 debuffer. *shudders* Also a healer(?) that gives more golden apples. This would also be plenty of annoying since in op it takes a while to break armor which would make it easier for people to spam you off when you are trying to break their egg.

JonGamer16

Jun 12, 2016
Rogueport
LikwidBacon has a point, actually. The kits should be adjusted for balance according to the kind of mode you play. This adds variety to the game, giving players different approach options while maintaining an even playing field. If they didn't change the kits according to the gamemode, almost everyone would be using the same one or two kits and not giving regard to anything else in the roster, leading to pretty much the same game. Different kits to choose from could also open up to new strategies. What's more, I don't think enchantments are very hard to put into a plugin. If the process of making kit rosters via plugins is anything like typing in a command, enchanting is just another data tag. All you need to type to give a player a prot 5 leather tunic, for example, is this:
/give [player name] leather_chestplate 1 0 {ench:[{id:0,lvl:5}]}
Not hard at all if I guessed right about how plugins work.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Plz no. If this gets inplemented, it will be nearly impossible to kill players punching you when trying to destroy the egg.
This is a huge -1 from me.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Keep in mind if you change one, you have to change the others too.(so not everybody choses that one kit) I do not want a level 2 debuffer. *shudders* Also a healer(?) that gives more golden apples. This would also be plenty of annoying since in op it takes a while to break armor which would make it easier for people to spam you off when you are trying to break their egg.
This
Plz no. If this gets inplemented, it will be nearly impossible to kill players punching you when trying to destroy the egg.
And this.

If you give one kid a cookie, the whole group is going to ask for one, plus that this would mean that destroying eggs would be nearly impossible if this were to happen.

Reactions: Thaus
Nov 12, 2016
+1 for consistency. Also, I don't think this would be too hard to implement. All it needs in the coding is a single IF option.

JonGamer16

Jun 12, 2016
Rogueport
You can block yourself from other players by making a little obsidian shield around you right next to the obsidian surrounding the egg, so they don't keep pestering you. And even if they get a good pickaxe, you can place the obsidian you collect behind you to slow them down more.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You can block yourself from other players by making a little obsidian shield around you right next to the obsidian surrounding the egg, so they don't keep pestering you. And even if they get a good pickaxe, you can place the obsidian you collect behind you to slow them down more.
1. If you're rushing you probably don't have obsidian.
2. If you get out it's still almost impossible to kill them.
3. You still need to update every kit.

Reactions: Firewand
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom