• I don't know

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Hey!

Today I logged onto CubeCraft, and when I got on, I saw someone was bypassing the advertising system by using space instead of a period. I already reported him for doing it once, but then he did it again. And again. And again. So if I wanted to post all of the new screenshots, I would have had to create a whole new report. This could also happen if someone has to quickly put in a report, and they put in the wrong photo. Then there is a extra report that the staff have to deal with, and not to mention if the person puts in the correct photo in a whole new report. I am suggesting that you can be able to go in and edit a report once you have reported it as long as it is still open and not read yet.

PogoScot

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I mean I see where the idea comes from and it isn't a bad idea but at the same time, there isn't much use to reporting a player if you don't think you have sufficient evidence for a player to be punished :P

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I mean I see where the idea comes from and it isn't a bad idea but at the same time, there isn't much use to reporting a player if you don't think you have sufficient evidence for a player to be punished :p
True, but sometimes you might want a higher chance of getting them reported. Just to make sure.

Reactions: NL-Ricardo-FTW

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I suggest that you try and get 2 screenshots. Why report when you don't think you have sufficient evidence?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I suggest that you try and get 2 screenshots. Why report when you don't think you have sufficient evidence?

There is already the option to upload more than one screenshot :P which is why I already recommended to only report when you think you have enough evidence!

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
If someone is breaking the rules over and over and you already reported them, there is no point in uploading more screenshots or creating a new report because if ou already have sufficient evidence, they will be punished when a staff member reviews your report.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Or what about a /report command where a message and a clip of the 30 seconds before the command was executed is saved into the server's files? It would be hard to implement if at all possible, but it will save us work when reporting players.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Or what about a /report command where a message and a clip of the 30 seconds before the command was executed is saved into the server's files? It would be hard to implement if at all possible, but it will save us work when reporting players.
A /report command has been suggested numerous times, but no matter what it does, there isn't really anything to help make it more effective than creating a report. Plus, 30sec of video every time someone does /report would take up an awful lot of storage on the server, and people who abuse the command would not help that situation either.

Reactions: CommandantSlime
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom