Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
In arguments people would change their posts and be like I never said that or use it to make peoples replies look dumb and just so many ways this could be abused. I say no.

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Yeah, I think we should be allowed to edit our posts, who knows... Some users might spell a word wrong on purpose to fix it later so they can get more posts :P

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This is a debatable suggestion.
It has Pros and Cons, so let's discuss.
Pros:
We could easily fix spelling mistakes without adding more posts and bumping threads.
We could help the appeals section, people always forget the template so people could edit them and add the template properly again without adding to the thread and looking like a moron.
People could edit a post and add updates to it, easily.

Cons:
Remember that guy that reported a guy for a mute, and in the picture he had a hacked client? if we had the editable feature in, we couldn't have seen that.
People who say things, like racist terms and swearing. They could edit it and change it, like it never happened. no proof at all.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Staff members can edit posts, so i suggest if you REALLY want something editing, you politely ask a staff member..

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Nope, not worth risking the people changing their arguements & claims. They can also remove swears, etc so I vote no. I'd rather have someone adding an extra post to change their spelling then have someone change their story in an appeal.

D

Deleted member 8554

What if you could make it so they couldn't add anymore to the post or remove entire words?

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Eh, this whole idea is kind of pointless and not needed. I don't see it being necessary having to add this feature just to fix spelling errors. If you need to fix an error, just add a reply and a '*' .. it's not really a big deal as long as you don't spam reply yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom