Would you like to see this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So Hello, this is my fourth thread of the day because I have ideas. Maybe some of them are bad and some of them are good.

This is my second time that I suggest this but that was like 4 months ago, the thread is dead so no one will react on that. I asked a mod and I am allowed to create a new thread about the same suggestion, so here it is.

Sometimes you have a conversation with someone, a staff member, a friend, or someone who asks you something. So sometimes I create conversations with someone and I make a mistake, you want to edit that but you can't. You also can edit messages so why not in conversations? The good points is you don't have mistakes in your conversations, and with that I mean people understand you better, the grammar is better and maybe more. It's like when you made a mistake in your conversation like you spell something wrong and then you can correct it. Or you maybe can do this:

For Example:
Edit: Message

Would you like to see that you can edit your conversations when you made a mistake?

Thanks for reading and stay safe once again and make the best of you day! BYE! :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So Hello, this is my fourth thread of the day because I have ideas. Maybe some of them are bad and some of them are good.

This is my second time that I suggest this but that was like 4 months ago, the thread is dead so no one will react on that. I asked a mod and I am allowed to create a new thread about the same suggestion, so here it is.

Sometimes you have a conversation with someone, a staff member, a friend, or someone who asks you something. So sometimes I create conversations with someone and I make a mistake, you want to edit that but you can't. You also can edit messages so why not in conversations? The good points is you don't have mistakes in your conversations, and with that I mean people understand you better, the grammar is better and maybe more. It's like when you made a mistake in your conversation like you spell something wrong and then you can correct it. Or you maybe can do this:

For Example:
Edit: Message

Would you like to see that you can edit your conversations when you made a mistake?

Thanks for reading and stay safe once again and make the best of you day! BYE! :)

This has been suggested before but I totally agree! It's always annoying if you forgot to add something or misspell it and you can't change it without sending another full message. +1

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
They should be added but with some restrictions,
  • If the other person replied previous post can not be edited. Since otherwise players might use it to put staff (and other players) in a bad light
  • Disabled by the creator or staff of the conversation, same reason as above
I think it’s very clear why this is important to be added alongside the suggestion!
But yes I used a ; instead of a : in my emoji so my text was different and posting a new reply with the right thing is time consuming but it could be so much cleaner

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
They should be added but with some restrictions,
  • If the other person replied previous post can not be edited. Since otherwise players might use it to put staff (and other players) in a bad light
  • Disabled by the creator or staff of the conversation, same reason as above
I think it’s very clear why this is important to be added alongside the suggestion!
But yes I used a ; instead of a : in my emoji so my text was different and posting a new reply with the right thing is time consuming but it could be so much cleaner
That's a good idea if someone already answered. But in messages you always can edit something.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
What do you mean with Telegram?
upload_2020-5-27_11-20-14.png
It's just a service

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yeah, I like that idea! Like if you made a type fault and then you can't change it. Yeah for me that is a little bit annoying. :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello,
Yes I do agree this should be added as you can correct your mistakes. However, that can be used negatively to change the conversation in an instant - maybe a ‘last edited’ sign should be in place.

Attachments

• A2304FAC-D12F-48A2-A0F2-1DA0D1F9D943.jpeg
    A2304FAC-D12F-48A2-A0F2-1DA0D1F9D943.jpeg
    503.6 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: Zathelas
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom