Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

seelxr

Apr 3, 2022
Hi CubeCraft ,

Mobile and controller & others players in duels like (OP Skywars) can't sort the hotbar so fast , I'm pc player but I need to edit the kit because I'm in the duels the game is started and I'm still sorting my hotbar

So to help cubecraft players need to add /kit edit and help me and help others so much

Last edited:

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I voted disagree for your suggestion, as there already is a similar game mode in MinerWare called "Stand on Colour", in which you get a knockback stick and a colour you need to stand on. I understand they are different, but also, on top of this, I don't think CubeCraft want to plagiarise other servers on a game mode

Reactions: FoxFil_

seelxr

Apr 3, 2022
Hi! I voted disagree for your suggestion, as there already is a similar game mode in MinerWare called "Stand on Colour", in which you get a knockback stick and a colour you need to stand on. I understand they are different, but also, on top of this, I don't think CubeCraft want to plagiarise other servers
i didn't say cubecraft is plagiarise from other server

i was just post my suggestion

ik miner ware have this game mode but the knock back stick is so bad

i mean the real block party mode

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I disagree with this since it wouldn’t be original, plus it’s already planned to come out on another bedrock server. A java server already has it.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom