Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that we should have a separate economy for Creative?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • I don't really think so

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
Hi! I joined the server a few days ago and decided to post a suggestion because I feel like the server would be a lot better with what I am suggesting. My suggestion is that the Creative (Freebuild) on CubeCraft would have a separate economy than points.

What I mean by that is that you can buy plots, plot upgrades, world edit etc. with points (the economy that all the games use already), but there's also a source of money that you get from diamonds and paying other people with it. This would open a lot of opportunity for new builds etc. Players could then charge other players to build stuff for them, sell them stuff, etc. Since you can't technically trade points, players can never sell cool things that they make like banners for example. Players could then open up banner shops and the whole Creative would be able to have more banners, shops, buildings etc.

You could also have a Creative daily reward where each player gets a bit of money from going online that day. I could go on and on about how much stuff and opportunities there would be if there was a creative economy, but to spare you that valuable time I will stop talking about the pros for now.

There are a few cons that come along with the suggestion though, which I have considered. One of them is that arguments could break out and scammers could scam people for money. Of course, the victims could report the people, but there may be a bit of drama. That drama might be a struggle, but overall, I think the suggestion would still be worth it.

Thank you so much for using your time to read this and I encourage you and the server to support my suggestion!

Sincerely, ElegantSwirl

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
Sorry but I disagree, I've played Freebuild for 7 days approx and I learned that (If you build mini games such as parkour, maze, etc) You will get +1k diamonds so Its a No from me

Reactions: Elegant Swirl

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
Sorry but I disagree, I've played Freebuild for 7 days approx and I learned that (If you build mini games such as parkour, maze, etc) You will get +1k diamonds so It's a No from me

I respect your vote! I recently joined just 4 days ago so I haven't gotten much experience, therefore you probably know a bit better than me about the server, but as a reply to your comment may I say that if the server staff were to use the suggestion they might may the currency per diamond pretty cheap so that when people earn a lot of diamonds they earn some money but not a ton so you can primarily earn the currency from shops or whatever people decide to build the involves getting currency. I do respect your vote and your opinion though and thank you for checking out my thread regardless of what you agreed and disagreed on.

Reactions: cheetos192

MajinKing

Jul 11, 2017
i think yes but not like that i think you can earn it diferently because if your plot isnt public what you dont get anything so for no its a yes

MajinKing

Jul 11, 2017
it was a no srry but the dayly reward is good idea

i thik like you can earn it building like daily builds that an admin tells you or the server itself

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I do like this idea.
Making plot upgrades cost money was really a bad choice. There are countless Freebuild servers out there with bigger plot sizes and that have even been updated to 1.12. Now if you want to upgrade your plot or buy another one you'll have to play other games. That isn't really enjoyable.

So giving Creative its own currency could really spice things up. The only problem is how people whom didn't put much effort into their plot and constantly advertise do get more diamonds.
They really should fix or improve the rating system in Creative. That for sure.

I also like the daily reward idea.

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah I completely agree on the first part, but on the second part where you explained the constant advertising problem I agree for the most part, but I also considered the fact that the people constantly advertising do waste a lot of their time advertising, and if their build is awful most people won't give them many diamonds. Overall, I agree with your reply and thank you so very much for viewing and supporting my post.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I joined the server a few days ago and decided to post a suggestion because I feel like the server would be a lot better with what I am suggesting. My suggestion is that the Creative (Freebuild) on CubeCraft would have a separate economy than points.

What I mean by that is that you can buy plots, plot upgrades, world edit etc. with points (the economy that all the games use already), but there's also a source of money that you get from diamonds and paying other people with it. This would open a lot of opportunity for new builds etc. Players could then charge other players to build stuff for them, sell them stuff, etc. Since you can't technically trade points, players can never sell cool things that they make like banners for example. Players could then open up banner shops and the whole Creative would be able to have more banners, shops, buildings etc.

You could also have a Creative daily reward where each player gets a bit of money from going online that day. I could go on and on about how much stuff and opportunities there would be if there was a creative economy, but to spare you that valuable time I will stop talking about the pros for now.

There are a few cons that come along with the suggestion though, which I have considered. One of them is that arguments could break out and scammers could scam people for money. Of course, the victims could report the people, but there may be a bit of drama. That drama might be a struggle, but overall, I think the suggestion would still be worth it.

Thank you so much for using your time to read this and I encourage you and the server to support my suggestion!

Sincerely, ElegantSwirl

Meh were not Towny were Creative its so pointless... Although Freebuild needs work... Still...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom