• No, not really. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello CubeCrafters!
We all know that CubeCraft Games always provides awesome seasonal updates for us, and Easter is coming in a few months. I'm not sure if you have noticed, but the server has never really released any Easter mini-games. I tried to think of nice Easter mini-games that I could suggest, and an idea came to my mind. I'd love to share it with you and hear your opinions. ;]

The game is inspired by one of the oldest Easter traditions - dyeing and painting chicken eggs. After you join a game, you will have the chance to vote for a theme, and after that an egg will appear in front of you. Following the chosen theme, you have to design your own egg, but you should be quick... because the clock is ticking. At the end, a voting system in which players vote for their favorite eggs, will decide who the winner(s) should be. While designing, you will have the opportunity to use awesome tools that could help you make your egg even more beautiful + some plot options.

Now that you all got a picture of the game in your minds, let me say a few stuff about every part of the game.

1. Voting for a theme
- The only thing I want to suggest about this part of the game is that you could add some kind of more special points which the players can use to purchase vote boosters. I don't mind what the voting system will be, as long as players are the ones voting.

2. The Egg

- It should be big enough so we can unleash our creativity.

3. Themes
- I feel like you all get what's the point of the themes, especially if you have played games like Build Battle for example. Themes are there to direct the players to work on similar types of eggs. Some eggs are more patterned, others are more clear. You could also add themes like flowers, love, ender, nether, or anything that comes to your mind and you find interesting.

4. Voting for your favorite eggs
- As long as players are the ones voting, I honestly don't mind what kind of voting system you're going to choose. But I have an idea of a more interesting voting system that has something to do with another Easter tradition - Egg tapping. If you don't know what it is, click on the spoiler.
Egg tapping is a traditional Easter game. In English folk traditions, the game has variously been known as "shackling", "jarping" or "dumping".

The rule of the game is simple. One holds a hard-boiled egg and taps the egg of another participant with one's own egg intending to break the other's, without breaking one's own.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_tapping
So, the voting system I have in mind is an egg battle. Two or more eggs get introduced to the players, and the players vote for the best one. At the end, 2 eggs will remain, and the ''strongest'' one will win the first place. ;]

5. Leaderboards
- After the game ends, you could win medals/points/wins. I don't really mind.

6. Reporting inappropriate egg designs
- It is important to mention that there should be a way to report inappropriate egg designs. If players are able to draw things on the eggs by using their hands, there might be players who draw inappropriate stuff.

Tools
- What would be very useful in my opinion is being able to...
  • use heads with different designs.
  • use particles.
  • use banners.
  • use splash potions that cover the splashed part of the egg with a different block.
  • change the main block that the egg is made of.
Options
  • Change plot weather
  • Change plot time

Thanks for reading! If you have ideas as of how the game can become even more interesting and entertaining, please share them down in the replies!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Sounds beautiful! I really like the theme part
Some themes I’m suggesting:
-Space
-Bunny
-Carrot
-Happy
-Beach
(-Sunset)
I’m supporting this idea 100%! Let’s make easter great this year with this game! : )

Reactions: Elenahh

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It’s like build battle?
Although you can relate it to already existing Minecraft games for building/drawing, it's a unique suggestion of it. There are basically only three things that are the same as in Build Battle: choosing themes, voting and the fact there are tools that help you design your egg.
If CubeCraft's staff team recreates these 3 things in a unique way, I am pretty sure there won't be people relating the game to games like Build Battle.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.