Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to meet you!!

Can you also anything add about your minecraft, When you started,...
:P

Good introduction And Vr active on the forums !! :)

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice to meet you!!

Can you also anything add about your minecraft, When you started,...
:p

Good introduction And Vr active on the forums !! :)

I was 12 years old when i buyed a mc acc. I always played in gm1 #SCREWSURVIVALMODE
I was actually confused when the chicken pooped an egg out every 15 mins.
1 year later i discovered something amazing: CubeCraft!
I spended so much time on cube (i still do :p) so i can learn to PVP, cuz i sucked at it.
I was getting better every day.
When the christmas sales were active, i buyed a dia rank. I was so happy with it.
From that moment i was still learning to PVP, cuz i still sucked at it.
When the easter sales were active, i upgraded my rank to emerald. And again, i was very happy with it :D.
Now i think i became MUCH better in PVP, but not good enough though, at least, that's what i think.
Later i'll probably (im not 100% sure) buy an obby rank.
And i never regretted spending so much time on CubeCraft. I have met SO many friends.

I still don't know why there aren't banana's in mc, but that ain't my business :p

Okay then, this was my mc ''career''

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Heya Derp! :D Thank you for sharing a bit about you. You have a wonderful, fun and bubbly personality... that's awesome, man :)

Cycling to school is a good idea and will keep you in shape. I used to walk around 17 km a day to school and leave 5:50 each morning. I'm all for being active and I always prefer walking, cycling or running than catching the bus. Although, occasionally, I would get a cab when I didn't feel like getting up early to walk school on a particular day lol.

I'm pleased to hear that you found some great, new friends. Sometimes finding good friends is like finding rare gems. But when you do, it's amazing how enriched our lives become.

I'm glad to hear that your parents managed to sort things out. It's never easy. Mine separated when they were 4 and I remember for a few years I battled to come to terms with it. But in hindsight, I would rather come from a broken home than to be in one. Still, glad things worked out for you and hope they continue to do so.

I also did Judo--started when I was 4. My parents just put me into it. I was exceptionally good at it, but I preferred other styles of Martial Arts, particularly Muay Thai/Kickboxing. Nevertheless, Judo paved the way for a beautiful physique, discipline, and competitiveness and anything physical comes easily because of it. Thus, I have no regrets that my parents put me into Judo (despite my protests at times :p) at such an early age.

You sound like an active person--cycling, table tennis, Judo... it's all happening. Keep it up!

All the best and just keep right on being your awesome, bubbly self :D

Reactions: Bwompwomp
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom