Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratlab

Member
Feb 2, 2021
5
0
2
26
I would love to give my map more color, but i only have Red, Blue, White and Green, i would love to get black, i think every dye should appear in the shop when the player reached the nether, because u cant make anything it with, only dye things and make the world more pretty
 

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You’ll be able to buy ink (black dye) from the certain island, swamp or extreme hills if I’m not mistaking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ratlab
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom