Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
This needs to get cleared up, are people allowed to talk in dutch or not? I am fully english, so i don't know what they are saying O.O, but is the server english only? (No racism or insulting was meant in this thread, its just a Genuine question, all respect)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Well, if we muted all the people who spoke Dutch, we would have a very big problem, so we just let them go, I mean, there is no harm for them to speak to eachother in their own native language instead of trying to use English (if they don't know it) most of the time.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Well, if we muted all the people who spoke Dutch, we would have a very big problem, so we just let them go, I mean, there is no harm for them to speak to eachother in their own native language instead of trying to use English (if they don't know it) most of the time.
Thanks, i just had some confusion over it=P

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
Dutch, oh that reminds me of FaiselBoy who spammed after I said I will mute him if he continued "i will ddos u u motherfu... shi... whor..." (no ...s. The official words.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom