Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
I'll be brief, don't worry. This must've been already suggested but another time won't hurt anyone.

You know that feel when you're all happy you dropped a Cubelet, you go to open it and then... what a shame! You dropped something you already had dropped before and then you go to sleep crying .-.

definitely a true story

So, my suggestion is: We should get Vanity Points for every duplicate you get. Not a lot of Vanity Points, but enough that if you save up, you could finally get that Arrow Trail you've always wanted that you dropped in a Cubelets but can't get it because you need to buy it .-..

I'd say that there is no difference between a rare, common, uncommun. They would all give you around 25-50 Vanity Points, considering most items cost around 1000 VP and more. I'd say that's a good trade instead of getting absolutely nothing out of it.

EDIT: Let's change the value of items to make it a bit more challenging than 25-50 since it is a Rank Perk to get Vanity Points.

Value would be: 1-2 for common, 3-4 for uncommon, 5-9 for rare, 10-19 for legendary, and 20-30 for mythical.
-/-Thanks to @hyperBravo for the value of the items-/-

EDIT2.0: If it doesn't give Vanity, at least we need to make duplicates useful in some way. I don't know which way besides normal points or Vanity Points but we need something.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I'll be brief, don't worry. This must've been already suggested but another time won't hurt anyone.

You know that feel when you're all happy you dropped a Cubelet, you go to open it and then... what a shame! You dropped something you already had dropped before and then you go to sleep crying .-.

definitely a true story

So, my suggestion is: We should get Vanity Points for every duplicate you get. Not a lot of Vanity Points, but enough that if you save up, you could finally get that Arrow Trail you've always wanted that you dropped in a Cubelets but can't get it because you need to buy it .-..

I'd say that there is no difference between a rare, common, uncommun. They would all give you around 25-50 Vanity Points, considering most items cost around 1000 VP and more. I'd say that's a good trade instead of getting absolutely nothing out of it.

What do you guys think?
I think maybe like 1-5 vanity points per dupe.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
That would take way too long. You'd have to wait for a year to get that. Maybe 25 is too much, like 10 or something but 1-5 is way too low ^^
Every day gives you an average of 5-7 cubelets from daily challenges. Do some achievements too and win a lot of games and you'll get at least the 5-7 cubelets (maybe more) per day. In 1 week, that's 35-50 cubelets. Assume each one gives you a dup for 3 vanity points, you'll get about 150 vanity per week.

I'd say 1-2 for common, 3-4 for uncommon, 5-9 for rare, 10-19 for legendary, and 20-30 for mythical. Alternatively, what about cubelet shards (duplicates give you some shards. You can craft the shards back into 1 cubelet).

Side note: stats
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/1...the-math-behind-a-cubelet.182074/#post-772930

According to this guy right here (10% margin of error), you have a 47.7-58.3% chance for common, 17.1-20.9% for uncommon, 19.8-24.2% for rare, 4.5-5.5% for legendary, and 0.9-1.1% chance for mythical. Order is common -> uncommon -> rare -> legendary -> mythical from the lowest rarity to the highest.

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
Every day gives you an average of 5-7 cubelets from daily challenges. Do some achievements too and win a lot of games and you'll get at least the 5-7 cubelets (maybe more) per day. In 1 week, that's 35-50 cubelets. Assume each one gives you a dup for 3 vanity points, you'll get about 150 vanity per week.

I'd say 1-2 for common, 3-4 for uncommon, 5-9 for rare, 10-19 for legendary, and 20-30 for mythical.
That would make a lot more sense than my original submission. Adding it to the original post.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
That would make a lot more sense than my original submission. Adding it to the original post.
I've edited my post to include stats and an alternate suggestion (cubelet shards).

The OP of the experiment thread did only 100 tests. I'll do 400 tests (5% error) and see how much supposed vanity you get and the chances of getting good cubelet drops.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I definitely see the problem with cubelets, after you have most of the items opening cubelets gets really boring. I usually don't even bother opening them anymore. But I'm not sure if giving away vanity points is a good idea. Like cubelets, with vanity points only the first few you get really matter (unless you play blockband that is). So that would take away one of the few perks that ranks get. Maybe you could get regular points if your cubelet contains a duplicate item (Not against EULA afaik). That way it would feel at least a little rewarding without making all vanity stuff accessible to everyone.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Jan 25, 2017

definitely a true story

EDIT: Let's change the value of items to make it a bit more challenging than 25-50 since it is a Rank Perk to get Vanity Points.

Value would be: 1-2 for common, 3-4 for uncommon, 5-9 for rare, 10-19 for legendary, and 20-30 for mythical.
-/-Thanks to @hyperBravo for the value of the items-/-

What do you guys think?
That's a good one! But I think that Vanity Points will be worth less...

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
If it doesn't give Vanity, at least we need to make duplicates useful in some way. I don't know which way besides normal points or Vanity Points but we need something.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Its a nice idea but vanity points are either purchased through the store or recieved in daily rewards for those who have a rank, just like the "everyone can vote for what gamemode and health and time of day" idea this just scams out those who bought a rank

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom