Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with that. I really hope that one day, this game will get teams mode, it’s going to be so much fun playing with friends if it gets added. Surprisingly, this game is more popular than Line Dash!

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
There's a Team Survival Games mode in Java, so I think it'd be nice to see Bedrock users enjoy it too.
I agree with you, and advise you to add a poll so people can vote easily.

Thanks for suggesting! :heart:

Reactions: Skqrrt

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yes, because personally, I've never understood why cross teaming was banned in SF. Can you add a poll tho?

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Although true that duo SG is on Java, that the map roster is the same as solos. This isn't inherently a problem - Mineplex's and Hive's bedrock servers use the same maps for duos as they do for solos - but I think it would be cool if maps were made specifically for duo SG for both networks as it would make the mode feel distinct and give it its own identity rather than just solo SG with friends. As a Bedrock SG leaderboard player, I feel it would be insulting to the game if CC were to make a lazy port as the other servers have done, and would appreciate if the mode was developed like every other gamemode with a distinct set of maps and design choices catered to the nature of the game.

I am all for duo SG on Bedrock, but I would prefer a polished game farther in the future to an unpolished game released soon.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
SG teams is coming

Attachments

• BE2DA1CE-77FF-44DD-B9DB-FD01E268A4AD.jpeg
    BE2DA1CE-77FF-44DD-B9DB-FD01E268A4AD.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: GrumblyDani1060
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom