Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Duels, try to stay on topic!
Apr 19, 2022
Hey I was playing duels and the newly added "crystal kit" is a fun overpowered duels kit, the only problem with this is that the main thing in this kit is using crystals to blow people up. When u blow people up it just says "(name) was blown up". Because of that u dont get the kill wich counts towards the leaderboards. So if u play 10 games and win them all by blowing people up, it wouldn't count as a single kill. I would love for this to be fixed and make duel leaderboards about Wins, not kills. So that it still counts towards the leaderboard.

Reactions: Ariiek

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
People leaving would count as a win but not a kill, this would mean the leaderboard statistics would include people leaving which is pretty unfair in my opinion. Kills are (overall) a much more reliable measure in Duels.

I would however like to see this being changed to count as a kill, if at all possible.

Also this should have been posted over in Feedback & Suggestions.

Reactions: EntityRqised

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey I was playing duels and the newly added "crystal kit" is a fun overpowered duels kit, the only problem with this is that the main thing in this kit is using crystals to blow people up. When u blow people up it just says "(name) was blown up". Because of that u dont get the kill wich counts towards the leaderboards. So if u play 10 games and win them all by blowing people up, it wouldn't count as a single kill. I would love for this to be fixed and make duel leaderboards about Wins, not kills. So that it still counts towards the leaderboard.
Make sure to report the bug so it can be fixed asap.

Apr 19, 2022
People leaving would count as a win but not a kill, this would mean the leaderboard statistics would include people leaving which is pretty unfair in my opinion. Kills are (overall) a much more reliable measure in Duels.

I would however like to see this being changed to count as a kill, if at all possible.

Also this should have been posted over in Feedback & Suggestions.
It would be unfair if they leaved but its like that in everygame? If the enemy leaves u win i dont see the problem.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
It would be unfair if they leaved but its like that in everygame? If the enemy leaves u win i dont see the problem.
In all other games (minus Game Duels but we'll get to that) you have more than one opponent. The odds of 11 people all leaving so you get an instant free win are... rather low. If one person leaves that's perfectly fine because another 10 are waiting to kill you, you'll still deserve that win.
I do get what you're saying but you can't compare other games to Duels due to the simple fact there's so many more people in those.

As for Game Duels, they're different aswell because there's a void there, in Lucky Islands it's also very easy to simply get an unlucky Lucky Block and kill yourself on accident. There's also additional items which don't give you kills either. Overall the amount of people that accidentally die, or are killed with weird items, outweigh the people that intentionally die or leave in Lucky Island Duels. The same cannot be said for normal Duels. Additionally it's entirely possible to kill people several times in Eggwars so that definitely wouldn't work and can't be compared.

As I said it would be lovely if there was a way to make Crystal PVP actually give you the kill, although I'm not sure that's possible. Even if it isn't however, I still wouldn't support this suggestion since this only affects one single kit, with one single item, whereas changing the entire leaderboard affects every kit, every person, and just seems unfair at this point. I'm willing to bet you'd be gaining more wins from people leaving than from playing Crystal PVP, unless you're intentionally selecting the kit that is.

Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Crystal PVP actually give you the kill,
Correct me if I’m wrong but there’s VIP death messages for when someone blows up called “x turned y into fire red mist” or “x was blown into smithereens” or “x made y go boom”. Wouldn’t it work like that, as TNT kills give you credit?

Apr 19, 2022
In all other games (minus Game Duels but we'll get to that) you have more than one opponent. The odds of 11 people all leaving so you get an instant free win are... rather low. If one person leaves that's perfectly fine because another 10 are waiting to kill you, you'll still deserve that win.
I do get what you're saying but you can't compare other games to Duels due to the simple fact there's so many more people in those.

As for Game Duels, they're different aswell because there's a void there, in Lucky Islands it's also very easy to simply get an unlucky Lucky Block and kill yourself on accident. There's also additional items which don't give you kills either. Overall the amount of people that accidentally die, or are killed with weird items, outweigh the people that intentionally die or leave in Lucky Island Duels. The same cannot be said for normal Duels. Additionally it's entirely possible to kill people several times in Eggwars so that definitely wouldn't work and can't be compared.

As I said it would be lovely if there was a way to make Crystal PVP actually give you the kill, although I'm not sure that's possible. Even if it isn't however, I still wouldn't support this suggestion since this only affects one single kit, with one single item, whereas changing the entire leaderboard affects every kit, every person, and just seems unfair at this point. I'm willing to bet you'd be gaining more wins from people leaving than from playing Crystal PVP, unless you're intentionally selecting the kit that is.
Lucky island duels is counted in wins, why can't it be like that for duels. They might aswell just remove the crystal kit since the only rewards it gives is exp and points.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom