Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So when I was playing some duels in CubeCraft, something that happened made me come up with a suggestion to CubeCraft.

A lot of times I play the Tank kit in duels, I get a combo on someone, and when they get low, they just start running to regen health, making some duels last unnecessarily long. Sometimes the duels timer might even end before you kill them!

So my suggestion is a voting option for whether you get natural health regeneration or not, so that running won't be as effective in some kits. This voting option would be available for anyone Iron rank or above on Java, or anyone with The Arena rank on Bedrock.

React with agree if you want this to be implemented, unsure if you are not sure whether you want this implemented or not, or disagree if you don't want this to be implemented.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
I would prefer more:
When the duel timer ends and ofcourse both player are alive,,,to popup a GUI to both players with options:
[1] Continue duel.
[2] Leave.
//timeout GUI 4 seconds.
if both players agree to continue, then the game reset the timer or gives a bonus time.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I wonder what's the line between an acceptable strategy and an annoying behaviour?

For example, in EggWars, some people are saying camping on islands should not be allowed, but other people think it will be fine.
Well, about this problem, I personally think it is actually a skill that need time to master to run around the map without being hit. But I'm not sure.

Reactions: Vindicatør
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom