Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that this should be added?

• I think that this is a wonderful idea! this should be one the top 10 developers prorities!

• No, I don't think that this suits Duels theme.. this is too cringy.

• This should be added as a BETA game, rather than a new queue to Duels.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sailor_Rabbit

Oct 5, 2016
I think that I have a pretty fancy idea that I would like to share;
So first of all, how do we revolutionize Duels' game-modes?

I think that there should be yet another queue added, the Swappily-Switch.

( I just wanted a funny name. leave me alone. ;-; )

The big idea, is that there will be two roles, to each player.

Just like in Insane-Queue, we have Joust. my idea, would be to separate it to two roles.

1) The Target.

The target would have an extremely strong melee weapon, and defensive high armour. but he won't have a weapon against
the horse, except for the sword.

Thus, moving to the next role,

2) Knight.
The Knight wouldn't have a lot of armour, maybe just raw leather-'n'-iron mixed, but that's all. and he will posses a weak
melee weapon, such as an iron sword. but his bow, would be devastating.

The concept, is that the Knight will need to always get away from the Target and shoot from afar. but the Target can always
chase 'em down, and with a few swipes, the horse is dead, and so is the Knight.

^---^ THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT ADD THIS. BAD CONCEPT. ^---^

So here are a few things that I think that should be added, the main concept, is that someone will have a melee weapon,
and another, will have a long-ranged one.

Knight 'n' Witch.

- ( YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE ) -

The witch will have strong potions, which will have a cool-down to regenerate themselves in the inventory,

(So the Witch just threw a potion of poison... after 5 seconds, it'll re-appear in the inventory. that is what I tried to say.)

The Knight will have quite a few weapons, but what I wanted most, is that a weapon can have multiple modes. especially
for the bow.

(I took this idea from Lucky-Islands.) if you punch the air, while looking straight up, your bow will change modes.

Heavy Bow, would mean, that only 8-16 arrows can be shot, and it will deal exactly 3.5 hearts of damage, ignoring armour
resistance.

Light Bow, would mean, that only 0-64 arrows can be shot, and will deal normal amount.

Armour-Repair-Shout! (I like funny names)
The arrows will not deal any damage to the targets health, only to absorption hearts, and to armour.
The idea, is that in kits, such as Armour, suggested by My-Very-Own-Self.

it requires to wear off the enemy's armour, and after they are stripped, only then; you can deal a massive
amount of damage, sufficient enough to kill them off.
(I like the satisfaction of stripping players off of armour. don't question me, that idea came from Egg-Wars' overpowered armour protection value.)

So this is the first concept that I think should be considered added, and.. yeah! I think this is literally everything that I have
to say, comment down below your opinions please, because, I really want this to be added!

A friend of mine, suggested that this should be a game, of its own,

1) So the big dilemma is, should it be added at all?

2) Should it be added to Duels, just like I believe it should,

3) Or should it be a new game to Cube?

- (YET ANOTHER IDEA!) -

Gladiators! this is a new idea, just.. okay it's the same as normal, but it's different. so it's suggested.

the concept is about a team-fight, of two players, against, two players. and thus it'd just.. be fun. for some reason.. I don't

know... so this is just, "HEY! add 2v2's. and 7v7's. please." is what I am trying to say.

A SUMMARY

so in a 1v1 you can fight with 2 different kits at the same time.

bows will now be able to distinguish between health-points and armour durability-points. and spamming is now a valid technique.

2v2's and 15vs15 for parties.
Aaand, that's it folks!

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I like the sound of team fights if the members could choose different kits, as it adds a lot of strategy and allows different team members to use their strengths in whatever they are best at to help the team.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I think that I have a pretty fancy idea that I would like to share;
So first of all, how do we revolutionize Duels' game-modes?

I think that there should be yet another queue added, the Swappily-Switch.

( I just wanted a funny name. leave me alone. ;-; )

The big idea, is that there will be two roles, to each player.

Just like in Insane-Queue, we have Joust. my idea, would be to separate it to two roles.

1) The Target.

The target would have an extremely strong melee weapon, and defensive high armour. but he won't have a weapon against
the horse, except for the sword.

Thus, moving to the next role,

2) Knight.
The Knight wouldn't have a lot of armour, maybe just raw leather-'n'-iron mixed, but that's all. and he will posses a weak
melee weapon, such as an iron sword. but his bow, would be devastating.

The concept, is that the Knight will need to always get away from the Target and shoot from afar. but the Target can always
chase 'em down, and with a few swipes, the horse is dead, and so is the Knight.

^---^ THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT ADD THIS. BAD CONCEPT. ^---^

So here are a few things that I think that should be added, the main concept, is that someone will have a melee weapon,
and another, will have a long-ranged one.

Knight 'n' Witch.

- ( YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE ) -

The witch will have strong potions, which will have a cool-down to regenerate themselves in the inventory,

(So the Witch just threw a potion of poison... after 5 seconds, it'll re-appear in the inventory. that is what I tried to say.)

The Knight will have quite a few weapons, but what I wanted most, is that a weapon can have multiple modes. especially
for the bow.

(I took this idea from Lucky-Islands.) if you punch the air, while looking straight up, your bow will change modes.

Heavy Bow, would mean, that only 8-16 arrows can be shot, and it will deal exactly 3.5 hearts of damage, ignoring armour
resistance.

Light Bow, would mean, that only 0-64 arrows can be shot, and will deal normal amount.

Armour-Repair-Shout! (I like funny names)
The arrows will not deal any damage to the targets health, only to absorption hearts, and to armour.
The idea, is that in kits, such as Armour, suggested by My-Very-Own-Self.

it requires to wear off the enemy's armour, and after they are stripped, only then; you can deal a massive
amount of damage, sufficient enough to kill them off.
(I like the satisfaction of stripping players off of armour. don't question me, that idea came from Egg-Wars' overpowered armour protection value.)

So this is the first concept that I think should be considered added, and.. yeah! I think this is literally everything that I have
to say, comment down below your opinions please, because, I really want this to be added!

A friend of mine, suggested that this should be a game, of its own,

1) So the big dilemma is, should it be added at all?

2) Should it be added to Duels, just like I believe it should,

3) Or should it be a new game to Cube?

- (YET ANOTHER IDEA!) -

Gladiators! this is a new idea, just.. okay it's the same as normal, but it's different. so it's suggested.

the concept is about a team-fight, of two players, against, two players. and thus it'd just.. be fun. for some reason.. I don't

know... so this is just, "HEY! add 2v2's. and 7v7's. please." is what I am trying to say.

A SUMMARY

so in a 1v1 you can fight with 2 different kits at the same time.

bows will now be able to distinguish between health-points and armour durability-points. and spamming is now a valid technique.

2v2's and 15vs15 for parties.
Aaand, that's it folks!
Both ideas sound great!
The first one looks very fun, it should totally be added as another duel game mode.
The team battles would be epic! There have been many threads on the past suggesting this, and still I think it's a great idea.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom