Would you like this to be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
When I play duels, I like to pick certain kits because some of them people just camp, and some like the potion kit with damage pots doesn't have much sword pvp. I would like to add a feature where you can select which kits you like and which kits you don't like and when you right click it picks a random kit from the list you made and if you left click it chooses a random kit from any of the kits made. I think it would be a lot better and you don't have to keep picking a kit everytime you want to play

Reactions: ItsBaraa

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
Well, the way it is now is that if you get a rank you can pick which kits you can have so I do think it will be a ranked feature

D

Deleted member 481668

I like your idea bro!
That makes pvp a lot easier to me, that you can play with the kit you like, so this is a easier way and it's a really good idea! ;)

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
Implementing this does not change anything about forcing players without ranks to join games that players with a rank have chosen. You still need a rank to choose which kits to choose.

Last edited:

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Yup, works for me! Would be nice to see in an update where they just add a lot of small but quality of life stuff.
Would this only be a ranked feature?
It'd have to be a ranked feature, since choosing a specific map is a ranked feature as well.

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom