Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeeLion

Sep 7, 2019
Sounds like a kid no one will come up with but is really fun to play. I agree on it
+1 for me

Have a nice day

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Grave Digger Gray painted leather armour,stone shovel,some torches and maybe 16 chicken
upload_2019-9-9_19-13-39.png

Grave Digger looks so much like Miner that I don't see the point of adding that one..

Connor McGregor green leather pants+strength potion
Instead of calling it ''Connor McGregor'' it could be called something like ''Boxer''

Besides that I do them (Except of course grave digger since it's so similar to miner)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Actually yes but still pvp with shovel will be interesting
Yes but it's still very similar.. so I don't see the point of adding a kit that looks a *lot* like a different kit, and pretty much the only difference is the weapon..
PvP with a pickaxe is also wuite interesting..
As a matter of fact.. Why don't we add pvp with a hoe as well? Or with a glass bottle?

Reactions: Josher and Kozi

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
The idea of having a ‘fist fight’ based kit on PvP Duels sounds very interesting.
I’d love to see that getting implemented on CubeCraft in some way!

As for the other 2 kit ideas you described, I don’t really see any aspect that’d distinguish them from the current kits that are already available in this game mode. They’re simply not special enough to receive a personal spot in the selection menu in my opinion.

I mean, what’s the difference?
Chain armor + stone sword vs. Iron armor + iron sword (<— already exists)
Stone shovel + leather set vs. Stone pickaxe + leather set (<— already exists)

(I do understand I did a very rough comparison, but you get the point.)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yes but it's still very similar.. so I don't see the point of adding a kit that looks a *lot* like a different kit, and pretty much the only difference is the weapon..
PvP with a pickaxe is also wuite interesting..
As a matter of fact.. Why don't we add pvp with a hoe as well? Or with a glass bottle?
About the hoe I thinked to suggest farmer kit which was including hoe but I realised that it takes 0 damage xd

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Haha I love that boxer kit. Would love to use it.

For the grave digger kit, I would suggest to change the boots and helmet to iron. This makes it different from the miner kit and still keeps the shovel in it.
Yea good idea but I would like it to be ConnorMcGregor xd.It sounds better for me

Reactions: Basketman
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom