Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
I would say yes.
It would be nice if you can also click 'play again' and choose a kit or play with the same kit.

If you add a poll you can see what people think :D

Reactions: IDuozMudsLIFE

IDuozMudsLIFE

Jun 18, 2020
Duels will be a cool feature, but I don't think it goes well within the current gamemodes on the server currently.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I like playing duels a lot but I've been thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have the command '/playagain now' and the 'play again' in chat?
Fully agree with that idea. I really don't understand why cube craft doesn't have such a feature. I tend to not play duels a lot for the sole reason of being too impatient to walk back to the NPC to start a new game.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I would love this to see this but I don't know exactly what you mean.

1. If it just that 'accept' or deny button I won't like to see this, because it's not needed, you will PvP towards the same person.

2. Or you mean you will 'play again', 'auto mode' or 'leave'. I would love to see this, I hope you mean it will teleport you to a random player and a random kit. Would be a lot better, you just don't have to go every lobby. And if you may have Plus Rank and you have that join message on, it would be annoying for players to see every time your name. (😂)

Also please let me know and maybe other people what do you mean 1 or 2?
(Also make a poll so you will see what people think.)

MoodVibes

Mar 2, 2020
I would love this to see this but I don't know exactly what you mean.

1. If it just that 'accept' or deny button I won't like to see this, because it's not needed, you will PvP towards the same person.

2. Or you mean you will 'play again', 'auto mode' or 'leave'. I would love to see this, I hope you mean it will teleport you to a random player and a random kit. Would be a lot better, you just don't have to go every lobby. And if you may have Plus Rank and you have that join message on, it would be annoying for players to see every time your name. (😂)

Also please let me know and maybe other people what do you mean 1 or 2?
(Also make a poll so you will see what people think.)
yeah I was talking about 2

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom