• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hi! These last days I've been working on a small duels map. A coffee cup!

The map was built entirely by myself, @Nyawh. Thanks to the people who helped me with feedback, though!

I've made about 6 versions of this map and I've asked for feedback to some people. Then, I made a last(s) version(s) from what I got from the feedback and from what I thought it looked nice.

Description: It's a really small map. Consists in a cup of coffee with some "cream" or "milk" islands. The coffee is made of glass and wool. Each player spawns on one of the small islands.

Dimensions:
- Witdth + Length: 28 blocks diameter circle.
- Height: 27 Blocks
- The entire cup is empty inside and I've removed as many unnecessary blocks as I could, to make the loading process as fast as possible.

Here I'll share 2 of the versions I've done (dimensions are the same on both versions):

A flat version, better for pvp, but more boring.
2020-09-24_18.14.16.png

2020-09-24_20.48.35.png

2020-09-24_20.49.02.png

2020-09-24_20.48.50.png
A hilly version, with more things than the 1st version, but worse for people who likes to play pvp on flat surfaces.
2020-09-24_20.52.39.png

2020-09-24_20.52.25.png

2020-09-24_20.52.52.png

I'd really appreciate getting feedback to improve this build!

In the poll, "both versions" stands for that any of the 2 versions should be added. Not both of them!

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

sukubookoo

Aug 13, 2019
Good job, seems like a nice map would love to play the 1st one, because duels only last 30 seconds and don't wanna spend it climbing on things.

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
The map is simple and nice, I like version 1 because in version 2 it seems like there isn't much space for pvp. I can only see one problem, in duels, there are a lot of people ho likes to run and abuse maps, so I think the cup handle could cause some problems since it seems like you can jump in the middle of the cup's handle and wait for the opponent to follow you and when he jumps the runner or map abuser can hit you in mid-air to punch you in the void.

Reactions: Nyawh

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
I can only see one problem, in duels, there are a lot of people ho likes to run and abuse maps, so I think the cup handle could cause some problems since it seems like you can jump in the middle of the cup's handle and wait for the opponent to follow you and when he jumps the runner or map abuser can hit you in mid-air to punch you in the void.

That's actually a problem I didnt think about! I'll try finding some options to fix it. Thank you!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think it’s kind of small, since you can hit people into the void. I’d place barriers so that you can’t get hit off, since it’s so small. This would also solve the handle problem :).

• Haha

Hinterglemmer

Nov 2, 2018
Belgium
I really like your map! But 1 thing: In-game, you will only see a brown floor and white edges. From player perspective you can't really recognize the theme. But besides that, there is plenty of pvp space and it is nicely made 🤗

~Simon

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
I will like to see this map being added. I will love to play in it I voted yes in version 2 because then it’s not really flat...+1 keep it going on your a great full designer!!

• Love

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Try to imagine what the player sees. They won't be able to see they are within a cup, so it will make no sense to them.

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, we hope you had an amazing time building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom