Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which options do you think should be added to Cubecraft

• Duel Teams

• Tournament Duels

• Tier Duels

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Duels is not that well-played anymore in the community, but still is very fun to play when bored or wanting to know whether you are better at pvp then someone or not.

First off, and one of probably the most suggested things is adding duel teams. This is just a fun little addon, but could definitely improve duels. There should be new maps that are bigger and more compact for bigger teams. The kits would need to stay the same, but every teammate would need to have the SAME kit. Nothing much to say about it. This could definitely bring community members together.
Team Duel Modes
2v2 - Fight with a fellow teammate to destroy the other team.
3v3 - Work together to defeat the other team.
4v4 - Come with a party of friends and work your way to victory!
If a party of 4 joins a 2v2 match, the party will be split up into two teams.

Secondly, they should a tournament system for duels. Around 32 players would join a game, and the players would keep dividing by two and two. I know that Mineplex already has a gamemode like this, so I'm gonna suggest a few changes. Make it so that your kit stays the same every duel. Or it could be random by every duel. Both players should have the same kit during the duel. Players do not need to walk to their next duel now. They get teleported. If both players are AFK, they get disqualified and the players with the fastest kills last round get a pass to skip the next round. A player does NOT need to skip a duel, and he can always pass the pass (hehe) onto the next player.

Finally, I think that they could add a tiers section. With every duel you win. The amount of hearts you have left is how many points you get. I know that players can point farm, and therefore I think that it should only be available for random duels. For insane duels, the amount of hearts you have left is divided by two. Every duel you lose, you lose 3 points. There will be several tiers which could match you up with players of your strength. For every tier that you achieve, you get a cool prize too.
Tiers
Newby
- You have just started out. You'll get there someday - Default - No rewards
Amateur - You are beginning to learn PvP. Just keep pvping and you'll get there! - 250 points, 100 experience, 1 cubelet - 50 PVP points required.
Average - You are what most players are, an average pvper. Keep trying, and rise to the top - 500 points, 1000 experience, 2 cubelets, - 200 PVP points required.
Cuber (Don't judge) - You are finally getting there. Took you a while. - 1000 points, 2000 experience, 3 cubelets. - 500 PVP points required
Duel lord - You are actually good at this. Nearly there! - 2000 points, 5000 experience, 5 cubelets. - 1000 PVP points required
CubeLord - You're actually the best at this. How is that possible? - 5000 points, 10000 experience, 10 cubelets - 5000 PVP points required

I will be adding a poll, make sure to vote for the options that you like. Also, be sure to leave your feedback down below!

L

Lepzi

I would love for team duel modes I've suggested this in the past I think it would be a great way to get better at pvp work as a team and it would be fun great thread.:D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Duels is not that well-played anymore in the community, but still is very fun to play when bored or wanting to know whether you are better at pvp then someone or not.

First off, and one of probably the most suggested things is adding duel teams. This is just a fun little addon, but could definitely improve duels. There should be new maps that are bigger and more compact for bigger teams. The kits would need to stay the same, but every teammate would need to have the SAME kit. Nothing much to say about it. This could definitely bring community members together.
Team Duel Modes
I've suggested a different way of doing it, but that method is pretty complex. The only flaw with this one, is that you can't do 2v2's or 3v3's as a stone rank that owns a party. My method allows stone ranks to fight up to a 3v3.
(link)
I am definitely supporting this.

Secondly, they should a tournament system for duels. Around 32 players would join a game, and the players would keep dividing by two and two. I know that Mineplex already has a gamemode like this, so I'm gonna suggest a few changes. Make it so that your kit stays the same every duel. Or it could be random by every duel. Both players should have the same kit during the duel. Players do not need to walk to their next duel now. They get teleported. If both players are AFK, they get disqualified and the players with the fastest kills last round get a pass to skip the next round. A player does NOT need to skip a duel, and he can always pass the pass (hehe) onto the next player.
As you said, this is pretty much the same gamemode as Mineplex, but then different kits & your anti afk system. I don't think Cube is going to use this one.

Finally, I think that they could add a tiers section. With every duel you win. The amount of hearts you have left is how many points you get. I know that players can point farm, and therefore I think that it should only be available for random duels. For insane duels, the amount of hearts you have left is divided by two. Every duel you lose, you lose 3 points. There will be several tiers which could match you up with players of your strength. For every tier that you achieve, you get a cool prize too.
Tiers
Newby
Amateur - You are beginning to learn PvP. Just keep pvping and you'll get there! - 250 points, 100 experience, 1 cubelet - 50 PVP points required.
Average - You are what most players are, an average pvper. Keep trying, and rise to the top - 500 points, 1000 experience, 2 cubelets, - 200 PVP points required.
Cuber (Don't judge) - You are finally getting there. Took you a while. - 1000 points, 2000 experience, 3 cubelets. - 500 PVP points required
Duel lord - You are actually good at this. Nearly there! - 2000 points, 5000 experience, 5 cubelets. - 1000 PVP points required
CubeLord - You're actually the best at this. How is that possible? - 5000 points, 10000 experience, 10 cubelets - 5000 PVP points required
Sounds neat, but what exactly are the rewards? Only points, Cubelets and experience? And what if someone reaches Amateur, then goes below it, and then reaches it again?
It's cool and all, but it seems like achievements would be a good replacement for this.

Reactions: matcha

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like these ideas. Duels are still pretty fun to me and in my opinion, one of the better updates we've had in recent years, so I'm surprised they've declined so quickly. Most people seem to prefer making kits than actually playing with them. I reckon that we need a tier system, perhaps one where it tries to match you with players in the same tier but with each succeeding tier you earn a greater payout. I also really like the idea of 2v2s. I think it should be a separate avatar, alongside the 1v1 duel avatars, so that if you don't have friends to play with, it can still match you up alongside a random team mate. This is because the player-base is probably too small for many multiple parties of two to be playing at one time. Plus, those tier suggestions sound like achievements, and I love achievements c:

Reactions: Pandaa

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
For "tier duels" do you mean you want something like an ELO system, so whenever you queue for a duel you get matched with someone who has the closest ELO to you? If so then I would definitely like to see that. It would make the duels way more intense and competitive.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Team Duel Modes

Tiers
Newby

I will be adding a poll, make sure to vote for the options that you like. Also, be sure to leave your feedback down below!

Team Duels AWESOME!!!
Could you do it in a party thou?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Tiers
Newby
Novice Dueler
Amateur Dueler
Advanced Dueler
Expert Dueler
Master Dueler

Sounds better in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Top Bottom