Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Hello! Duels is a really fun game found in battle arena. To make this more fun, we need a 3v3 mode! I hang out with 3 of my friends everyday and we wanted to plays duels but there was no 3v3 mode. I tried it myself and it was super fun which made me believe that we need a 3v3 mode in duels! Do you agree?

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
But what about the pvp players?
I mean that Cubecraft already has PvP Gamemodes ( BTW, I am a PvP Player )
& The Non- PvP Gamemodes on Cubecraft is very less:- Parkour, Skyblock & Minerware.
They should add More Non-PvP Gamemodes such as Among Slimes, Etc to attract a different Playerbase to grow as a server.
You can't just rely on PvP Gamemodes to make the biggest server. Ofcourse they should add both PvP & Non- PvP Gamemodes but since they already have a lot of PvP Games, so they should focus more on Non-PvP Games as of now.

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
I mean that Cubecraft already has PvP Gamemodes ( BTW, I am a PvP Player )
& The Non- PvP Gamemodes on Cubecraft is very less:- Parkour, Skyblock & Minerware.
They should add More Non-PvP Gamemodes such as Among Slimes, Etc to attract a different Playerbase to grow as a server.
You can't just rely on PvP Gamemodes to make the biggest server. Ofcourse they should add both PvP & Non- PvP Gamemodes but since they already have a lot of PvP Games, so they should focus more on Non-PvP Games as of now.
Okay, you have a good point. Cubecraft just added parkour to bedrock, a non-pvp gamemode, so now the pvpers deserve a new gamemode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom