Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
So This is going to be mostly kit Changes I'll probably make some kit suggestions later :P

Normal Duels:

Archer: reduce the steak in this kit to 4. Fights can easily become a stalemate with how much steak this kit has.

1.9 Warrior: it's called 1.9 warrior but doesn't have an axe? O_o I would say just give this kit a stone axe since that is pretty balanced with the iron sword. This would also allow for people to change up their strategies with this kit. (same for soup pvp 1.9 warrior)

Survival Games: a near broken flint and steel would be cool with this kit and fit in with the survival games feel :3

UHC: I've played many 1.9-1.11 UHCs with people like @MagnificentSpam and @Chimpeeze and I can tell you that the first thing everyone gets is a shield in 1.9 UHCs :P this kit really needs a shield. An iron pick might be nice as well...

Hunter: either move this kit to insane or reduce the wolves to 4 at the most. This kit is one of the most annoying and is where I get most of my wins without killing the player from.

Eggwars: give this kit 6 steak instead of 32 carrots. The carrots in this kit are worthless D: A block reduction would also be nice but a build limit would be much better.

OP Duels:

OP Eggwars: reduce the protection to protection 4 to reflect the current op eggwars and reduce the blocks in this kit to 32.

Bomber: move this kit over to insane

Ninja: remove this kit entirely its just absolutely terrible. If not, move it to insane.

OP UHC: again shields ;) also increase the sharpness on the sword to sharpness 4.

Explosive Bow: another source of my wins without kills... I would like this moved over to insane as well.

Classic Duel:

In the few times I do want to play some 1.8 duels on cubecraft I don't want something that is the exact same as 1.9 combat on cubecraft. So I suggest removing archer, OP archer, and explosive bow from classic duels. As well as the ninja kit as its just an annoying kit.

I'll have some kit suggestions later but this is it for now :P

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Yes to all. Especially the dogs being in normal. The amount of dogs just turns the game into a run around the map from the dogs rather than them aiding you in a battle.
The axe being added to iron warrior I'm unsure of. Hands down, the sword should win every time but anyone with a high ping has a much easier chance landing crits which is hard to counter.
Maybe an iron warrior kit with an axe instead of a sword?

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom