Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reduce numbers of arrows ?

  • YES, i hate bow spammers

    Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, i love bow spamming

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8

Herbubulle

Well-Known Member
Jul 3, 2020
548
630
124
21
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

(I only play in normal duels, so I don't really know the OP kits)
On some kits in Duels, like the Skywars kit, we have 16 arrows, but as you can see in this video, players bow spam anyway and it's really annoying ...

Can you reduce the number of arrows on ALL kits to 5-8 arrows? it would really reduce bow spam
 
  • Like
Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
Top Bottom