Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Viper_35

Aug 27, 2019
What if when you kill someone and they would drop all their materials like iron and diamonds. not swords blocks or armour just materials. Imagine going up to a diamond generator and someone steals all the diamonds. you kill them and the diamonds just dissapear...
No dropping swords n stuff cuz that would be op

Viper_35

Aug 27, 2019
Perhaps you could vote for this in the beggining of the game?

[no dropping materials] [Half material drops] [Drop all materials]

error:you need atleast gold to vote for this

D

Deleted member 492126

Or just a perk that you can upgrade. Like starting with 10% off the materials get dropped. All the way up to 50%
That would definitely be too OP.
50% chance of dropping ONE item would be okay, but 50% chance of dropping ALL items would give players huge advantages over players who have no points and can't afford unlocking abilities
Edit: I misunderstood, but 50% off the materials is still OP

Last edited by a moderator:

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
That would definitely be too OP.
50% chance of dropping ONE item would be okay, but 50% chance of dropping ALL items would give players huge advantages over players who have no points and can't afford unlocking abilities
I am talking about gold etc. Not their gear or weapons.

And I mean that with this perk you have between the 10 and 50% chance of getting 1/5 of their gold etc.

D

Deleted member 492126

I am talking about gold etc. Not their gear or weapons.

And I mean that with this perk you have between the 10 and 50% chance of getting 1/5 of their gold etc.
You would still be able to get for example 20 diamonds, 1 stack of gold and 3 stacks of iron just by killing one player. I like the idea but abilities shouldn't offer such advantages - you should get only 1 diamond / 3 gold / 5 iron at max. for killing someone, not a 20% of their whole inventory

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I totally agree and hope to see this being implemented. It would be a new way to get ores and I think it's pretty useful when you see someone farming on the middle for an example. And like others said, half of the materials would be a fair amount. Besides, I think you should get the materials at all times when you kill someone, either on an island or if the player gets hit into the void.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
This is interesting. If I look at myself, I never take materials with me. I spend all the iron that is left on blocks. But I'd like to see a perk which gives you, when upgraded to the maximum, a 40% chance to get 50% of the killed players resources. But it has to be an expensive perk, as it's really good.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't like the idea of getting all the recources of that person nor 50%. In my opinion, it's becomeing a bit like Skywars because you get stuff from people you kill there and Eggwars is something totally different.

But I'd like to see a perk which gives you, when upgraded to the maximum, a 40% chance to get 50% of the killed players resources. But it has to be an expensive perk, as it's really good.
Though, this could be a possibility and that you have a chance of getting X% (I'd rather have it below the 50% and maybe even 25% of the recources of someone you kill). Because I find 50% just too much.

Viper_35

Aug 27, 2019
I know this is eggwars not bedwars but i think it would be more fun if you got an award for killing people

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom