Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I’d like to suggest a feature that would make playing egg wars more of an ultimate experience then it already is. That feature, is having player’s resources drop or given to the player that killed them upon death. I think this would be a great idea because another player that you kill may have the resources you need for some type of upgrade.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I’d like to suggest a feature that would make playing egg wars more of an ultimate experience then it already is. That feature, is having player’s resources drop or given to the player that killed them upon death. I think this would be a great idea because another player that you kill may have the resources you need for some type of upgrade.
This would totally change the way people play as you would get resources much faster, I prefer how it's now honestly.

• Agree
Reactions: Iridinox

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
This feature requires gravestones. Gravestones are not supported in EggWars as you can respawn multiple times, and lots of gravestones can break the map and lots of 3D models can cause lag.
Even if this wasn't an issue (which it isn't on Java), this would be an incredibly bad idea due to how things are currently balanced. It would change the game completely and entirely. I've already had plenty of discussions with plenty of players and most seem to agree this would mess with the balancing too much.

Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom