Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this getting implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The overpowered Duels mode with it's tougher kits is a brilliant idea and it was implemented in a nice way: 10 minutes on all kits that were given to you, instead of 5 minutes, like you get while playing the ,,Normal" kits.
It makes sense, it's harder, hence you will need more time, but it also makes sense to get more rewards, since you play on a harder difficulty.
What I suggest is doubling the rewards if you win a game on the Overpowered mode-20 xp, 10 points.
That will encourage people to play the harder gamode more, and will separate the two duels modes more, which is not a bad thing.
It's not extremely overpowered, at all, and I think that it will be absolutely fair.
Who else does?

Reactions: Jiivan and ____

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
To be fair, I don't think this would work out the way you suggested it. I think that the mode you prefer to play really should come down to one's personal preference, and rewards should not influence that decision. The way I imagine it, If the rewards were to become higher, the Normal game modes would become less populated which negatively affects waiting times for Normal games. I might not be the best to judge though, I still need to try the new modes out :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom