Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Av1at10n

Nov 16, 2020
Hello,

I play Cubecraft on Bedrock and I've heard that double clicking is not allowed, but I looked in some of the forums for this topic and some say it is allowed and some say it isn't. So ultimately, Is double clicking bannable?

Thanks!

Reactions: Am4er

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
What do you mean with "double clicking"? A turbo/triple clicker on your mouse is not allowed, an auto clicker/program that clicks twice every time you click isn't allowed either.
But if you are able to click your mouse button some way that it clicks twice without doing any kind of modification to it it is allowed.

Av1at10n

Nov 16, 2020
What I mean by "double clicking" is that you click your mouse in a way that it clicks twice.

FetaBass

Apr 26, 2020
Nederland
www.youtube.com
Hello,

I play Cubecraft on Bedrock and I've heard that double clicking is not allowed, but I looked in some of the forums for this topic and some say it is allowed and some say it isn't. So ultimately, Is double clicking bannable?

Thanks!
Afaik, double clicking is not bannable as long as there's no program involved / macro. Meaning if you hit your mouse button in a certain way so it's clicks twice, then there would be no problem. This is usually the reason why people get like 20+ CPS by butterfly clicking or can breezily / godbridge / moonwalk with low CPS. However, I personally think that you should watch out getting a too high CPS, since you might trigger the anti-cheat.

Oh by the way, one last thing. A physical button on your mouse that clicks twice is not allowed. I hope this somewhat helped you

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Afaik, drag clicking is not allowed as it triggers the anti cheat system in thee network.
Therefore you will be banned by the anti cheat then you will need to appeal and get into all these problems.
So let's keep away from them and keep safe from these clicking methods

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom