Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
Sup cubecrafters! I see not only I have a problem, that my reports mark as this offensive "DENIED", when a player I report just got punished before I reported.

First of all • This does not mean that I reported after 500 millennia of this player break a rule, it just means, that some mod already handled a report of another person (or even from you, but with /report command), and you cannot do anything with that!

Why does it matter?
1st argument • The report streak. Yes, officially there's no such thing, but we don't need a car to drive it. haven't you seen sponge bob?!?!? anyways, we like to report people, who breaks the rule. Because this way we make place where we play better, and report streak is a thing, when you get a lot of "Handled" reports in a row.
2nd argument • It can confuse, and it does. When you see, that your report was denied (closed), you don't feel you did a great job catching some bad guy. And no one thinks so when you show them your reports page.

I would like, if you will mark such reports as "handled" or make a unique mark for them. Anything that doesn't mean you just spent your time making that report and a mod just threw it to a trashcan

EDIT: If you disagree, please, post here why. I'd like to hear your reasons, thanks!

Last edited:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I agree! Mostly because of the second argument though, as not everyone knows that if you click on the username of the player you had reported, it will say that the player had already been punished.

Reactions: BubbleF1sh

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Rather than denying Your report or accepting Your report or whatever I think it would be better to accept or deny the actually player that ppl are reporting so like if 3 ppl report it will say handled for all
Our system doesn’t work that way, if we mark a report as handled, it will automatically punish a player ingame.

I do agree with the suggestion, but considering our system is not compatible with this at the moment and we have more pressing website things to take care off, I don’t think we should implement this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom