Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Guys just mention that skybasing is bannable . Mention it in chat as soon as the game starts . its hard to deal with them :(

Edit : im telling cubecraft to announce it as soon as the game starts just in case

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MalakMos

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because only 10% are skybasers, and it's not a big deal to ban someone for That. And If you want to report them, warn them first because That's actually the same !
I'm not in for This. Sorry

A

A pigeon

No, because only 10% are skybasers, and it's not a big deal to ban someone for That. And If you want to report them, warn them first because That's actually the same !
I'm not in for This. Sorry
Why should i warn someone when ccg can do it themselves ? This affects you or other players in no way at all

A

A pigeon

As What I said, there are less skybasers than teamers.
So what? So its okay for them to exist ? By that logic only about 0.5 % players use a ghost client , therefore its okay . Im getting a ghost guys cya . Like srsly

A

A pigeon

guys what i meant was cubecraft should annonce it before the game starts Teaming and skybasing are bannable. Something like this

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Lemme just put this in: 'if it's not necessary, it doesn't mean it's a bad idea'
I see a lot of this, people saying it shouldn't be added because it isn't necessary. If it's a good idea, it's a good idea, doesn't matter if it is needed or not.

Onto the thread, yes! I see quite a lot of skybasers, and this could (hopefully) help prevent them, +1

Reactions: A pigeon

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Maybe if it was on a timer. After 10 (maybe 5) minutes have gone by in that game, it will display a chat messaging saying that Skybasing is not allowed. That way it should only display when there is a chance of having a person who skybases. I think that if it was at the beginning of the game, most people won't see it. There is the countdown, cages released message, any chat messages, and then you are rushing to get geared up. Very hectic at the start which means it would be easy to miss that one message. :)

A

A pigeon

Guys could you not tell me to go report rule breakers ? Its annoying. Thanks in advance

Also that is not what the thread is about
I want a message to appear before game to tell people skybasing is bannable .

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Guys just mention that skybasing is bannable . Mention it in chat as soon as the game starts . its hard to deal with them :(

Edit : im telling cubecraft to announce it as soon as the game starts just in case
I actually have only seen 1 sky baser before, teasers are way more common..
Honestly you can just simply type: please don't sky base, its against the rules.
It's not like everyday you see them, unlike teamers.

A

A pigeon

I actually have only seen 1 sky baser before, teasers are way more common..
Honestly you can just simply type: please don't sky base, its against the rules.
It's not like everyday you see them, unlike teamers.
They didnt believe me . Its not hard for cc to have it show up in chat

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom