Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see donate ability at Cubecraft PE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twinklquvie

Jul 8, 2019
So, I am really confused about donating on minecraft PE cubecraft servers. I’m playing at cubecraft pe version for a long time (for me), and I really like it, that’s why I’d really like to donate some money, and get some privileges. But...eventually I can’t do it, I only can buy some not the best skin packs, and get VIP level 1. That’s why, I’d like to see full donating service on cubecraft pe, thanks!

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
What's wrong with just buying things like skins? You still get privileges, CubeCraft still gets money, so the only difference is that you also get some skins. What you're suggesting isn't even a true donation, you'd effectively be buying the privileges.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I think the current VIP system is fine for Bedrock. Besides, CubeCraft probably (speculation) has to abide by certain rules for the Bedrock server in order to maintain their Official Minecraft Partner status (something to do with the Minecraft marketplace, I think?).

You're supporting CubeCraft, you get privileges (coloured name, profile border, cosmetics, etc) and you get to lose money! What could be better? :)

You can also buy maps, egg skins and a variety of other items from their Minecraft marketplace store, not just the skin packs you see in the lobby ^-^

Twinklquvie

Jul 8, 2019
So, I am really confused about donating on minecraft PE cubecraft servers. I’m playing at cubecraft pe version for a long time (for me), and I really like it, that’s why I’d really like to donate some money, and get some privileges. But...eventually I can’t do it, I only can buy some not the best skin packs, and get VIP level 1. That’s why, I’d like to see full donating service on cubecraft pe, thanks!
What's wrong with just buying things like skins? You still get privileges, CubeCraft still gets money, so the only difference is that you also get some skins. What you're suggesting isn't even a true donation, you'd effectively be buying the privileges.
Well...I guess you are right, BUT, there is always a “but”. Those skins that you get, is not really good...I won’t play with them...only thing that you can buy and still get privileges is summer bundle with all those egg wars features like cages, trails, pets etc.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
You can find the CubeCraft Store on the pause menu on our Bedrock network. We are a business so don't accept donations, that is something reserved for charities. The best way to show support is to buy some of the vanity items or bundles in the Bedrock store.

Twinklquvie

Jul 8, 2019
Well, actually...A donation - a gift for charity, humanitarian aid, or to benefit a cause. But, I understand what are you talking about, I’ll buy your summer bundle, but I’m just saying it would be easier for me, and maybe for some other people to just buy what they want, I really don’t need those skins, I need VIP level, but yeah, I guess that’s not a big problem, just a little suggestion.:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D