Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern_Lights

Mar 2, 2014
I noticed the "Donate" page doesn't have any way to pay in bitcoins. As a 10 to 18 year old (not giving out my age), I noticed that, although I have bitcoins, I can't trade them for USD on Paypal, as it requires that I am older than I actually am. This poses a problem, as I am unable to obtain any ranks on this server. I know a few other servers that allow bitcoin donations, and although this server is awesome, I would really like to be able to support this server and gain ranks legitimately. Could you add a "Pay in Bitcoin" button? Bitcoins are easily traded for US currency, and it's impossible to chargeback with bitcoins!

Reactions: john

Northern_Lights

Mar 2, 2014
I didn't say that the no-chargebacks would be the most valuable part, I thought that this way, kids could actually earn their own donator ranks without doing what many people criticize of Minecraft donations: 9-year-olds running to their parents, asking for money to play Minecraft, and bragging to everyone on the server about it.

Northern_Lights

Mar 2, 2014
Notably, you have to be 18 in order to have a PayPal or a credit card, which you would use for donations. However, there is no such age restriction on Bitcoins, which are practically virtual cash. Someone under 18 can walk into a store and buy a video game (if it's not rated M) with their own money, why shouldn't this be possible for Minecraft server donations?

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Due to bitcoin being an unstable currently we are not willing to use it as a payment method, we are working to integrate with other payment methods, however as I said, bitcoin wont be one of them.

Reactions: johncoles
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom