Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern_Lights

Mar 2, 2014
I noticed the "Donate" page doesn't have any way to pay in bitcoins. As a 10 to 18 year old (not giving out my age), I noticed that, although I have bitcoins, I can't trade them for USD on Paypal, as it requires that I am older than I actually am. This poses a problem, as I am unable to obtain any ranks on this server. I know a few other servers that allow bitcoin donations, and although this server is awesome, I would really like to be able to support this server and gain ranks legitimately. Could you add a "Pay in Bitcoin" button? Bitcoins are easily traded for US currency, and it's impossible to chargeback with bitcoins!

Reactions: john

Northern_Lights

Mar 2, 2014
I didn't say that the no-chargebacks would be the most valuable part, I thought that this way, kids could actually earn their own donator ranks without doing what many people criticize of Minecraft donations: 9-year-olds running to their parents, asking for money to play Minecraft, and bragging to everyone on the server about it.

Northern_Lights

Mar 2, 2014
Notably, you have to be 18 in order to have a PayPal or a credit card, which you would use for donations. However, there is no such age restriction on Bitcoins, which are practically virtual cash. Someone under 18 can walk into a store and buy a video game (if it's not rated M) with their own money, why shouldn't this be possible for Minecraft server donations?

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Due to bitcoin being an unstable currently we are not willing to use it as a payment method, we are working to integrate with other payment methods, however as I said, bitcoin wont be one of them.

Reactions: johncoles
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom