Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I'm really enjoying the cubecraftgames server, and I would like to donate to you, but my problem is the way to donate. Due to the fact that I can't have a Paypal Account, it is impossible for me to donate, because my mother said she won't support it, and I had to find a way myself

I'd like to ask if there would be a possibility for you guys to add the way to donate via paysafecards. Not only I, but many other players had the same problem. I don't know the needed information about donations, so its just a question.

Thanks for every reply.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
I think the only way is Pay-pal, Im a obsidian donator so iv had experience with pay-pal before, Maybe use your mum and dads credit card if they let you? That's what most people do... Not saying I have mdmuedhefgbef Shhh!

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I think the only way is Pay-pal, Im a obsidian donator so iv had experience with pay-pal before, Maybe use your mum and dads credit card if they let you? That's what most people do... Not saying I have mdmuedhefgbef Shhh!
Thanks for your reply, But 1. I already did donate, and 2. As I said im 100% sure that the only way is Pay-Pal right now, thats why im asking to add this way, but i just asked my mom, anyways thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom