Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
(Inspiration from @RoboticToast )

I think that there is a way to encourage donations of higher amounts. There should be packages in the store. This means that if someone were to buy a rank, they can have an option to get, something like, vanity points and/or point multipliers for a "discount". Obviously when buying obsidian, you get more of a discount. but you get the jist. :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom