Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Please no.. lobby chat would turn into "&d&lWHO WANTS TO DONATE TO MEEEE?!?!"- aka spam.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If by coins, you mean points, I am highly against it unless you are taxed on it, as it can encourage point farming, and possible spam that may occur: "give me points".

If by coins you mean assassination coins, you can throw them to your friends.

Reactions: skifby

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
yes, sorry the confusion
Okay, this would cause players to ask for points and hackers could use alts to farm points and give them to their own 'legit' account.
Overall not a good idea in my opinion, sorry.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016

I also think it would cause too many people to beg for them like others have said. Plus points are meant to be something you earn yourself so that you work towards buying a kit or whatever, what's the point of having them if you can give them away freely?

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this was suggested before. this will never happen because player have to know that they have to get their own point.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
Idk if you all will like this or not but, what if you could trade cubelet items??? So if you have gotten multiple of a certain item you can swap it with a friend. I would personally love this as I've gotten like 3 buzz heads and some other things. If you do have more than one of something it should say X2 next to the item if you have two of it.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Idk if you all will like this or not but, what if you could trade cubelet items??? So if you have gotten multiple of a certain item you can swap it with a friend. I would personally love this as I've gotten like 3 buzz heads and some other things. If you do have more than one of something it should say X2 next to the item if you have two of it.
I was thinking about making a suggestion about being able to trade hats, and duplicates of heads. Doing this would make hats kind of like Pokémon cards, as you try to collect them all.
But since I'm lazy, I haven't gotten around to doing it

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom