Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes it does consume the items. I would recommend starting the nether as soon as you can because it gives you more quests to do, and acacia trees can take a while to grow.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Yes it does consume the items. I would recommend starting the nether as soon as you can because it gives you more quests to do, and acacia trees can take a while to grow.
Thanks, It's just really annoying as I still need bones and gold for other quests, so using it for that would reset my progress towards those quests

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks, It's just really annoying as I still need bones and gold for other quests, so using it for that would reset my progress towards those quests
Oh, that's true, I didn't think about that as I finished the overworld on my island before the nether was released. I think the overworld has more valuable resources than the nether, so you could prioritise the overworld quests instead if you're hoping to get diamonds fast.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom