Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

If 1.8 FFA comes back does its duels have to be too and maybe for both versions?

• Yes, that would be great and totally also for actual 1.8 pvpers.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, if 1.8 ffa comes back that would be enough already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only for 1.9

• Yes, but only for 1.8

• I MEANT VERSIONS NOT SERVERS JUST A FIX. Dont vote for this

• NVM it got changed randomly. But couldn’t do my self

• Total voters

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
If 1.8 FFA comes should it’s duels also have to be brought back? (Personally i think of yes cuz the same way 1.9 pvpers like their duels.
It also have to be their for 1.8 pvpers then just simple)
- Duels is fun to do because you can practice some pvp or just play some fun matches against other people and with your friends.
I don’t have to name every good part about having duels their on
CubeCraft but the same way people like it with the same or personal reasons for 1.9 it also have to be their for its 1.8 Gameplay. Rather to have it for the actual 1.8 Cube or 1.9 it just have to be their cuz any 1.8 pvper/regular player deserves “the” or similar experience as it has on the more supported 1.9 version.

*And if 1.8 FFA also comes back it would be handy to have 1.8 duels on both versions so on the 1.8 version and the 1.9 versions.*

*Then noone can complain also about not having their wanted duels and that also is already a good thing people will start playing and love and especially for the 1.8 CubeCrafters because they never got that as one of their games*

Last edited:

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
I thought it was in the question but it was in the title what i can’t change also i think

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom