Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cpcj2015

Apr 15, 2021
Personally I like to be that person who wipes out my neighbours within 5 minutes, but what’s your strategy do you kit yourself out then wipe your neighbours later on in the game or do you do what I do?

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I just run straight to my neighbor and then go mid grab a lot of iron and get 50,000 blocks and do the most absurd rushes.

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
Personally I like to be that person who wipes out my neighbours within 5 minutes, but what’s your strategy do you kit yourself out then wipe your neighbours later on in the game or do you do what I do?
I Hope you are talking about wiping out your CubeCraft rushes LOL. Anyway, since whenever I play Eggwars I average a Time of about 2 and a Half mins on duos, and 4-5 mins on Solos. I don't cover my egg at all, don't get stone swords (until the end, Maybe) all I do is rush. Thats how you get fast times. After you get the hang of it, try to upload a run to Cubecraft on speedrun.com. It is very satisfying beating your PB. Give it a try. I have a video coming out on my YT, (called Lifqo), maybe check it out and all that good stuff, any queries, just reply to the thread. :)

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I Hope you are talking about wiping out your CubeCraft rushes LOL. Anyway, since whenever I play Eggwars I average a Time of about 2 and a Half mins on duos, and 4-5 mins on Solos. I don't cover my egg at all, don't get stone swords (until the end, Maybe) all I do is rush. Thats how you get fast times. After you get the hang of it, try to upload a run to Cubecraft on speedrun.com. It is very satisfying beating your PB. Give it a try. I have a video coming out on my YT, (called Lifqo), maybe check it out and all that good stuff, any queries, just reply to the thread. :)
I am lol.

Andy-

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2021
Mars
youtu.be
I dont play eggwars thats often but when I do, I kill the players next to me, get iron armor and then rush and destory as many eggs as possible.

dragonmaniac

Apr 29, 2021
I do this all the time with my friend but sometimes it can be hard when people vote for normal items.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i've been trying to be more quick with my attacks when im playing with friends, just rushing the first few islands and then see whats going on (also depends on the map obviously)

danensch

Apr 27, 2021
i'm always getting my needed stuff like a wooden sword armour and blocks and then i go on a killing spree over the entire map if i can

Jun 22, 2020
I rush, bit it frustrates me when someone camps and gets iron armour and a diamond sword and just tanks through me.

SoundIce

Apr 14, 2021
I get leather armor, sword, blocks and a pick then I wipe out my neighbor and then start midrushing

ItsMeDerpMario

Novice Member
Aug 16, 2019
Get stacked then I go to destroy neighbor island egg. :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.