• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
May 25, 2014
Hello CubeCraft Gamers and Staff I am here asking if you want a Builder on CubeCraft I am very experienced and have won 4 contests on PMC I am a Quartz Editer Designer and have made lots of Quartz Spawns, Castles, Bases and way more. You can add me on skype if you want to see my builds I am very good. I know how to do really cool paterns/designs and make the server build look fun and exciting to play on. So add me on Skype, Curvetrickyy if you wnt me as a builder or vote for me! :) Thanks comment to!

Heres my latest build!
(In attached files) (Thats like my worst though I can do better)

Attachments

May 25, 2014
Haha you can add me on skype if you want and I can show you some? Add me curvetrickyy and I can showyou some! Vote too please :D

Volkom_

Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
I like it, think the walls are a little plain in some areas though :p you should make a proper application by building something on creative and posting it here for the builders to see and judge :) :p

Reactions: Efcluke94
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

”I am enough. You are enough. If I could teach today’s young people one thing, it would be, that you are enough, every day, the way you are. You are loved from the top of head to the tips of your toes. You are an incredible creation, enjoy your own beauty.” ❤
xTypical wrote on SoundToTheThirdPower's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^-^
SoundToTheThirdPower wrote on xTypical's profile.
Dank je voor de volgen (sorry mijn nederlands is niet goed omdat ik leer)
Just beat Cuphead today.
Top Bottom